*New mom Amber Rose says she’s battling to lose her baby weight after tipping the scales at 202 pounds during her pregnancy.
Wiz Khalifa’s fiancee gained the weight while expecting their first child Sebastian, who was born in February. Now, she’s doing a challenging exercise regimen to get back into shape.
She tells EOnline.com: “I was 202 pounds when I had my son. But I’m tall, so it didn’t look like it. I have a really good personal trainer. I work out every day, an hour and a half a day.
“It’s hard to get off baby weight. It’s a different kind of weight because for nine months you stretch your stomach out and then it’s hard to get that back. I’m working on it. I lost like 30-something pounds already.”
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here