*New mom Amber Rose says she’s battling to lose her baby weight after tipping the scales at 202 pounds during her pregnancy.
Wiz Khalifa’s fiancee gained the weight while expecting their first child Sebastian, who was born in February. Now, she’s doing a challenging exercise regimen to get back into shape.
She tells EOnline.com: “I was 202 pounds when I had my son. But I’m tall, so it didn’t look like it. I have a really good personal trainer. I work out every day, an hour and a half a day.
“It’s hard to get off baby weight. It’s a different kind of weight because for nine months you stretch your stomach out and then it’s hard to get that back. I’m working on it. I lost like 30-something pounds already.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here