*New mom Amber Rose says she’s battling to lose her baby weight after tipping the scales at 202 pounds during her pregnancy.
Wiz Khalifa’s fiancee gained the weight while expecting their first child Sebastian, who was born in February. Now, she’s doing a challenging exercise regimen to get back into shape.
She tells EOnline.com: “I was 202 pounds when I had my son. But I’m tall, so it didn’t look like it. I have a really good personal trainer. I work out every day, an hour and a half a day.
“It’s hard to get off baby weight. It’s a different kind of weight because for nine months you stretch your stomach out and then it’s hard to get that back. I’m working on it. I lost like 30-something pounds already.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here