According to the head celebrity stalkers, TMZ, Kanye came out of a restaurant in L.A. and went completely nuts on a video guy. But for the record, it wasn’t a TMZ guy. Anyway, as we said Kanye just plain lost it for a few seconds (scroll down to watch).
However, leading up to the incident with the cameraman, Kanye’s head had a meeting with a metal sign while trying to hide his face from a pack of paparazzi who he blamed the mishap on. (Watch it here.) Needless to say, he was not thrilled and apparently his bad mood lingered on long after.
Anyway, Mr. West restrained himself from going after the paps in the moments after the head-slamming, only to emerge from the eatery minutes later … even angrier than he was before, according to TMZ.
As you’ll see in the video below, the poor pap that he went off on said he just arrived and meant no harm. Sorry bro’ you was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Kanye West eventually turned around and went back into the restaurant. However, it’s not clear if he actually put his hands on on the photographer.
(If you can’t see the video below using your mobile device, click here.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here