According to the head celebrity stalkers, TMZ, Kanye came out of a restaurant in L.A. and went completely nuts on a video guy. But for the record, it wasn’t a TMZ guy. Anyway, as we said Kanye just plain lost it for a few seconds (scroll down to watch).
However, leading up to the incident with the cameraman, Kanye’s head had a meeting with a metal sign while trying to hide his face from a pack of paparazzi who he blamed the mishap on. (Watch it here.) Needless to say, he was not thrilled and apparently his bad mood lingered on long after.
Anyway, Mr. West restrained himself from going after the paps in the moments after the head-slamming, only to emerge from the eatery minutes later … even angrier than he was before, according to TMZ.
As you’ll see in the video below, the poor pap that he went off on said he just arrived and meant no harm. Sorry bro’ you was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Kanye West eventually turned around and went back into the restaurant. However, it’s not clear if he actually put his hands on on the photographer.
(If you can’t see the video below using your mobile device, click here.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here