*With a new role on FX’s “American Horror Story” and two feature films due later this year – Angela Bassett, at 54, is on a roll.
This girl is on fire, juggling her busy slate with a marriage to actor Courtney B. Vance (who is equally as busy with his own forthcoming USA drama “Graceland”) and the raising of 7-year-old twins (Bronwyn Golden and Slater Josiah), who keep both parents on their toes, as 7-year-olds tend to do.
Yet, the actress always looks and sounds so serene when working the red carpet or appearing on a talk show.
Asked if this forever-calm-under-pressure observation is accurate, Bassett says defiantly…
“American Horror Story: Coven” is set to premiere in October. Vance’s “Graceland” premieres June 6 at 10 p.m. on USA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here