*With a new role on FX’s “American Horror Story” and two feature films due later this year – Angela Bassett, at 54, is on a roll.
This girl is on fire, juggling her busy slate with a marriage to actor Courtney B. Vance (who is equally as busy with his own forthcoming USA drama “Graceland”) and the raising of 7-year-old twins (Bronwyn Golden and Slater Josiah), who keep both parents on their toes, as 7-year-olds tend to do.
Yet, the actress always looks and sounds so serene when working the red carpet or appearing on a talk show.
Asked if this forever-calm-under-pressure observation is accurate, Bassett says defiantly…
“American Horror Story: Coven” is set to premiere in October. Vance’s “Graceland” premieres June 6 at 10 p.m. on USA.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here