*With a new role on FX’s “American Horror Story” and two feature films due later this year – Angela Bassett, at 54, is on a roll.
This girl is on fire, juggling her busy slate with a marriage to actor Courtney B. Vance (who is equally as busy with his own forthcoming USA drama “Graceland”) and the raising of 7-year-old twins (Bronwyn Golden and Slater Josiah), who keep both parents on their toes, as 7-year-olds tend to do.
Yet, the actress always looks and sounds so serene when working the red carpet or appearing on a talk show.
Asked if this forever-calm-under-pressure observation is accurate, Bassett says defiantly…
“American Horror Story: Coven” is set to premiere in October. Vance’s “Graceland” premieres June 6 at 10 p.m. on USA.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here