*With a new role on FX’s “American Horror Story” and two feature films due later this year – Angela Bassett, at 54, is on a roll.
This girl is on fire, juggling her busy slate with a marriage to actor Courtney B. Vance (who is equally as busy with his own forthcoming USA drama “Graceland”) and the raising of 7-year-old twins (Bronwyn Golden and Slater Josiah), who keep both parents on their toes, as 7-year-olds tend to do.
Yet, the actress always looks and sounds so serene when working the red carpet or appearing on a talk show.
Asked if this forever-calm-under-pressure observation is accurate, Bassett says defiantly…
“American Horror Story: Coven” is set to premiere in October. Vance’s “Graceland” premieres June 6 at 10 p.m. on USA.
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here