*With a new role on FX’s “American Horror Story” and two feature films due later this year – Angela Bassett, at 54, is on a roll.
This girl is on fire, juggling her busy slate with a marriage to actor Courtney B. Vance (who is equally as busy with his own forthcoming USA drama “Graceland”) and the raising of 7-year-old twins (Bronwyn Golden and Slater Josiah), who keep both parents on their toes, as 7-year-olds tend to do.
Yet, the actress always looks and sounds so serene when working the red carpet or appearing on a talk show.
Asked if this forever-calm-under-pressure observation is accurate, Bassett says defiantly…
“American Horror Story: Coven” is set to premiere in October. Vance’s “Graceland” premieres June 6 at 10 p.m. on USA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here