*Multiple outlets are reporting that Blue Ivy made her concert debut Friday night during mom’s tour stop in London. But was it really Blue Ivy?
At the end of “Irreplaceable,” a little girl sporting a tiny dress and protective headphones (and looking taller than someone of 16 months) holds Beyoncé’s hand as she closed out the track. The girl drew a wild reaction from the audience by just standing there. Watch below. The moment happens at 5:45.
In an interview with ABC News’ Amy Robach in London, the singer talked about her latest role, married life and how shocked she was at the outcry over her recent trip to Cuba.
“You know, it was such a beautiful trip and I met some incredible children, visited some incredible entrepreneurs,” she said. “I learned so much about so many people and the country. It was actually quite shocking.”
While Beyoncé didn’t confirm when fans might get to hear a new album, she did open up about her role as Queen Tara in the animated flick, “Epic,” opening up later this month. “You know I was honored when they asked for me to do this role and I was actually pregnant at the time,’ she recalled. “And I thought, you know, by the time this comes out my daughter will understand it’s my voice, and what an incredible, cool point. It’s a beautiful role and it has so much depth. It’s so emotional. I was crying when I did the voiceover. And it was the first thing I did after giving birth.”
Watch the entire interview below. Or click here to watch the video with correct audio sync.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here