*Multiple outlets are reporting that Blue Ivy made her concert debut Friday night during mom’s tour stop in London. But was it really Blue Ivy?
At the end of “Irreplaceable,” a little girl sporting a tiny dress and protective headphones (and looking taller than someone of 16 months) holds Beyoncé’s hand as she closed out the track. The girl drew a wild reaction from the audience by just standing there. Watch below. The moment happens at 5:45.
In an interview with ABC News’ Amy Robach in London, the singer talked about her latest role, married life and how shocked she was at the outcry over her recent trip to Cuba.
“You know, it was such a beautiful trip and I met some incredible children, visited some incredible entrepreneurs,” she said. “I learned so much about so many people and the country. It was actually quite shocking.”
While Beyoncé didn’t confirm when fans might get to hear a new album, she did open up about her role as Queen Tara in the animated flick, “Epic,” opening up later this month. “You know I was honored when they asked for me to do this role and I was actually pregnant at the time,’ she recalled. “And I thought, you know, by the time this comes out my daughter will understand it’s my voice, and what an incredible, cool point. It’s a beautiful role and it has so much depth. It’s so emotional. I was crying when I did the voiceover. And it was the first thing I did after giving birth.”
Watch the entire interview below. Or click here to watch the video with correct audio sync.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here