*Multiple outlets are reporting that Blue Ivy made her concert debut Friday night during mom’s tour stop in London. But was it really Blue Ivy?
At the end of “Irreplaceable,” a little girl sporting a tiny dress and protective headphones (and looking taller than someone of 16 months) holds Beyoncé’s hand as she closed out the track. The girl drew a wild reaction from the audience by just standing there. Watch below. The moment happens at 5:45.
In an interview with ABC News’ Amy Robach in London, the singer talked about her latest role, married life and how shocked she was at the outcry over her recent trip to Cuba.
“You know, it was such a beautiful trip and I met some incredible children, visited some incredible entrepreneurs,” she said. “I learned so much about so many people and the country. It was actually quite shocking.”
While Beyoncé didn’t confirm when fans might get to hear a new album, she did open up about her role as Queen Tara in the animated flick, “Epic,” opening up later this month. “You know I was honored when they asked for me to do this role and I was actually pregnant at the time,’ she recalled. “And I thought, you know, by the time this comes out my daughter will understand it’s my voice, and what an incredible, cool point. It’s a beautiful role and it has so much depth. It’s so emotional. I was crying when I did the voiceover. And it was the first thing I did after giving birth.”
Watch the entire interview below. Or click here to watch the video with correct audio sync.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here