*Multiple outlets are reporting that Blue Ivy made her concert debut Friday night during mom’s tour stop in London. But was it really Blue Ivy?
At the end of “Irreplaceable,” a little girl sporting a tiny dress and protective headphones (and looking taller than someone of 16 months) holds Beyoncé’s hand as she closed out the track. The girl drew a wild reaction from the audience by just standing there. Watch below. The moment happens at 5:45.
In an interview with ABC News’ Amy Robach in London, the singer talked about her latest role, married life and how shocked she was at the outcry over her recent trip to Cuba.
“You know, it was such a beautiful trip and I met some incredible children, visited some incredible entrepreneurs,” she said. “I learned so much about so many people and the country. It was actually quite shocking.”
While Beyoncé didn’t confirm when fans might get to hear a new album, she did open up about her role as Queen Tara in the animated flick, “Epic,” opening up later this month. “You know I was honored when they asked for me to do this role and I was actually pregnant at the time,’ she recalled. “And I thought, you know, by the time this comes out my daughter will understand it’s my voice, and what an incredible, cool point. It’s a beautiful role and it has so much depth. It’s so emotional. I was crying when I did the voiceover. And it was the first thing I did after giving birth.”
Watch the entire interview below. Or click here to watch the video with correct audio sync.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here