*Beyonce reportedly took issue with fashion retailer H&M over several photos from her 2013 summer collection ads that the company had originally airbrushed to make her look slimmer.
According to British newspaper The Sun, Bey clashed with company executives after realizing they wanted to use the doctored photographs. H&M eventually backed down and agreed to use only natural shots of the star, which currently appear in the campaign.
A source tells the publication, “When Beyonce found out they had edited the way her body really looked, she hit the roof. She’s a true diva and was furious that she had been given such a snubbing. Her people refused to give the pictures the green light so H&M were forced to use the originals.”
A spokesman for the High Street chain says, “As with all campaigns there are discussions on which images should be used. Both H&M and Beyonce are very happy with the final result.”
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here