*Beyonce reportedly took issue with fashion retailer H&M over several photos from her 2013 summer collection ads that the company had originally airbrushed to make her look slimmer.
According to British newspaper The Sun, Bey clashed with company executives after realizing they wanted to use the doctored photographs. H&M eventually backed down and agreed to use only natural shots of the star, which currently appear in the campaign.
A source tells the publication, “When Beyonce found out they had edited the way her body really looked, she hit the roof. She’s a true diva and was furious that she had been given such a snubbing. Her people refused to give the pictures the green light so H&M were forced to use the originals.”
A spokesman for the High Street chain says, “As with all campaigns there are discussions on which images should be used. Both H&M and Beyonce are very happy with the final result.”
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here