*Beyonce approached one of many random audience members at her London concert Tuesday night to sing along with her hit “Irreplaceable,” not knowing that one of them was sixth in line to the throne.
Bey started a six-night stand at the O2 Arena, and Princess Eugenie, daughter of Prince Andrew and Fergie, was in front of the stage when Beyonce came to her to sing, “to the left, to the left.” But it didn’t go well. The royal was too starstruck to do participate.
A source told the Mirror, “It was hilarious – Eugenie was on the front row with Kate Middleton’s brother, James, and his new girlfriend, Donna Air, plus designers Matthew Williamson and Patrick Cox. She was really excitable and filming the whole thing on her iPhone like any other fan. Beyonce clearly didn’t recognize her… she simply chose the first woman she could reach.
“When Eugenie, who had gone bright-red, ducked down, Beyonce was forced to quickly fill in the missing words and find a new, willing victim. All Eugenie’s friends were teasing her about her stage fright for hours afterwards.”
Meanwhile, there are reports that Beyonce snubbed the royal group, and failed to meet them as arranged for an official “meet and greet.” The group sat in the VIP section and had been promised the opportunity to meet Beyonce before the concert – but the singer never showed up.
A source told The Sun, “Matthew Williamson and the designers were really unhappy about the fact she failed to turn up. They had gone on the condition they were getting the money-can’t-buy experience. She didn’t show and there wasn’t an excuse.”
In other related news, Bey’s rider has now been revealed, with requests reported to include: off white walls in her dressing room, a new toilet seat for every event with red toilet paper, not to mention the banning of junk food in favor of glass platters of almonds, oatcakes and green-only crudités.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here