*The relentless Beyoncé is at it again.
The singer is continuing to spread her brand throughout pop culture, including fashion and beauty.
Just off her sexy H&M campaign release, she’s partnered with RenttheRunway.com to offer a selection of fashionable items from the Beyoncé Boutique.
Among the handpicked items are pieces Bey would wear herself: strapless mini dresses, rompers, body-con dresses and lots of sparkle. You’ll also find colorful jewelry that ranges from $70 to $398. Clothing ranges from $225 to $2,995 and everything in the boutique is also available for rental.
“Making women feel confident and beautiful is something I’ve always been passionate about. That’s why joining forces with Rent the Runway was so organic. It’s more than just access to beautiful clothes; it’s about making women look and feel their best,” Bey said.
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here