*The relentless Beyoncé is at it again.
The singer is continuing to spread her brand throughout pop culture, including fashion and beauty.
Just off her sexy H&M campaign release, she’s partnered with RenttheRunway.com to offer a selection of fashionable items from the Beyoncé Boutique.
Among the handpicked items are pieces Bey would wear herself: strapless mini dresses, rompers, body-con dresses and lots of sparkle. You’ll also find colorful jewelry that ranges from $70 to $398. Clothing ranges from $225 to $2,995 and everything in the boutique is also available for rental.
“Making women feel confident and beautiful is something I’ve always been passionate about. That’s why joining forces with Rent the Runway was so organic. It’s more than just access to beautiful clothes; it’s about making women look and feel their best,” Bey said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here