*The relentless Beyoncé is at it again.
The singer is continuing to spread her brand throughout pop culture, including fashion and beauty.
Just off her sexy H&M campaign release, she’s partnered with RenttheRunway.com to offer a selection of fashionable items from the Beyoncé Boutique.
Among the handpicked items are pieces Bey would wear herself: strapless mini dresses, rompers, body-con dresses and lots of sparkle. You’ll also find colorful jewelry that ranges from $70 to $398. Clothing ranges from $225 to $2,995 and everything in the boutique is also available for rental.
“Making women feel confident and beautiful is something I’ve always been passionate about. That’s why joining forces with Rent the Runway was so organic. It’s more than just access to beautiful clothes; it’s about making women look and feel their best,” Bey said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here