*The relentless Beyoncé is at it again.
The singer is continuing to spread her brand throughout pop culture, including fashion and beauty.
Just off her sexy H&M campaign release, she’s partnered with RenttheRunway.com to offer a selection of fashionable items from the Beyoncé Boutique.
Among the handpicked items are pieces Bey would wear herself: strapless mini dresses, rompers, body-con dresses and lots of sparkle. You’ll also find colorful jewelry that ranges from $70 to $398. Clothing ranges from $225 to $2,995 and everything in the boutique is also available for rental.
“Making women feel confident and beautiful is something I’ve always been passionate about. That’s why joining forces with Rent the Runway was so organic. It’s more than just access to beautiful clothes; it’s about making women look and feel their best,” Bey said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here