*The relentless Beyoncé is at it again.
The singer is continuing to spread her brand throughout pop culture, including fashion and beauty.
Just off her sexy H&M campaign release, she’s partnered with RenttheRunway.com to offer a selection of fashionable items from the Beyoncé Boutique.
Among the handpicked items are pieces Bey would wear herself: strapless mini dresses, rompers, body-con dresses and lots of sparkle. You’ll also find colorful jewelry that ranges from $70 to $398. Clothing ranges from $225 to $2,995 and everything in the boutique is also available for rental.
“Making women feel confident and beautiful is something I’ve always been passionate about. That’s why joining forces with Rent the Runway was so organic. It’s more than just access to beautiful clothes; it’s about making women look and feel their best,” Bey said.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here