*A man in the front row of Beyonce’s concert in Copenhagen on Sunday smacked her derriere as she worked the edge of the stage singing, “Irreplaceable,” and the clip has now gone viral.
After the slap, Bey stopped for a second, told the fan: “I will have you escorted out right now. Allright?,” and then kept singing.
According to music news site NME, he was allowed to stay for the remainder of the show at the Danish city’s venue The Forum.
Beyonce, who recently released “Grown Woman,” a single from her upcoming album, is in Europe for her Mrs. Carter World Tour, which kicked off last month in Belgrade, Serbia, and closes Aug. 5 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
Watch the slap below at :014.
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here