*Beyonce’s cancellation of tonight’s scheduled concert in Belgium has sent her baby rumor mill spinning out of control.
The New York Post started the speculation Monday with speculation that Bey and Jay-Z are expecting again, based in part on the “high-belted” Givenchy gown she wore at the recent Met Gala that appeared to camouflage a baby bump.
Tonight’s Mrs. Carter Show tour stop in Antwerp has been cancelled due to “dehydration and exhaustion,” further fuelling the pregnancy rumors. A statement from her publicist says: “Beyonce has been advised by her doctors to rest.”
The Mrs. Carter Show world tour kicked off on April 15th and so far, Beyonce has done 20 shows.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here