*Beyonce’s cancellation of tonight’s scheduled concert in Belgium has sent her baby rumor mill spinning out of control.
The New York Post started the speculation Monday with speculation that Bey and Jay-Z are expecting again, based in part on the “high-belted” Givenchy gown she wore at the recent Met Gala that appeared to camouflage a baby bump.
Tonight’s Mrs. Carter Show tour stop in Antwerp has been cancelled due to “dehydration and exhaustion,” further fuelling the pregnancy rumors. A statement from her publicist says: “Beyonce has been advised by her doctors to rest.”
The Mrs. Carter Show world tour kicked off on April 15th and so far, Beyonce has done 20 shows.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here