*Beyoncé may have the diva demands on lock.
The singer, who is on her “Mrs. Carter Show” world tour, has an interesting list of items she needs, including red toilet paper.
“She expects her list of demands to be adhered to,” a source told Daily Star, adding that she originally turned down the opportunity to use the new dressing rooms in the O2 arena in favor of the others that usually accommodate an entire sports team.
But she ended up using both.
Her rider demands are pretty interesting: hand carved ice balls possibly made of imported water from Switzerland to suck on; freshly painted white walls and a new toilet seat; red toilet paper (gross to think about why); 100 percent pure cotton clothing for staff – we don’t actually know why, but The Daily Star suspects its to prevent Beyoncé from having allergic reactions of some sort; Titanium drinking straws, typically costing somewhere around $935 and are typically used to drink alkaline water served at exactly 21 degrees; and no junk food.
She sounds crazy.
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here