*Beyoncé may have the diva demands on lock.
The singer, who is on her “Mrs. Carter Show” world tour, has an interesting list of items she needs, including red toilet paper.
“She expects her list of demands to be adhered to,” a source told Daily Star, adding that she originally turned down the opportunity to use the new dressing rooms in the O2 arena in favor of the others that usually accommodate an entire sports team.
But she ended up using both.
Her rider demands are pretty interesting: hand carved ice balls possibly made of imported water from Switzerland to suck on; freshly painted white walls and a new toilet seat; red toilet paper (gross to think about why); 100 percent pure cotton clothing for staff – we don’t actually know why, but The Daily Star suspects its to prevent Beyoncé from having allergic reactions of some sort; Titanium drinking straws, typically costing somewhere around $935 and are typically used to drink alkaline water served at exactly 21 degrees; and no junk food.
She sounds crazy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here