*Although it would be an interesting story to find out that Beyoncé really is preggers yet again, we do know for sure that her 16-month-old, Blue Ivy, is adorable.
The singer posted a cute picture of the little lady, of course not revealing her face.
“I just want to make sure that she can have a healthy, safe, normal life. In the back of my mind, she’s my priority,” the 31-year-old superstar told ABC News earlier this month. “I feel really, really just lucky that I can still do what I love, and now have a way bigger meaning. And that’s to be her mother.”
With swarming pregnancy rumors, Bey hasn’t responded to the gossip as of yet. But her husband has. He shared on the radio that she’s not preggers. She, however, canceled her show in Belgium last week, allegedly due to dehydration and exhaustion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here