*Although it would be an interesting story to find out that Beyoncé really is preggers yet again, we do know for sure that her 16-month-old, Blue Ivy, is adorable.
The singer posted a cute picture of the little lady, of course not revealing her face.
“I just want to make sure that she can have a healthy, safe, normal life. In the back of my mind, she’s my priority,” the 31-year-old superstar told ABC News earlier this month. “I feel really, really just lucky that I can still do what I love, and now have a way bigger meaning. And that’s to be her mother.”
With swarming pregnancy rumors, Bey hasn’t responded to the gossip as of yet. But her husband has. He shared on the radio that she’s not preggers. She, however, canceled her show in Belgium last week, allegedly due to dehydration and exhaustion.
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here