*Cee Lo Green is heading back to TV as the star of his own reality series.
The singer and former coach on NBC’s “The Voice” will headline his own unscripted program for TBS called “The Cee Lo Life,” scheduled to air next year.
The six-episode series will feature Green as he strives to balance his recording and producing commitments, all while planning a comeback with his former hip-hop group Goodie Mob.
TBS executive Michael Wright tells The Hollywood Reporter, “With his distinctive voice, winning personality and remarkable ability to tap into a wide range of musical styles, Cee Lo Green has risen to the top of the music industry.
“This new TBS series will give viewers the chance to get to know Cee Lo Green, who is without a doubt one of the hardest working men in show business. ‘The Cee Lo Life’ is certain to be a smart, fun and funny journey packed with a lot of great music.”
Green was one of the original mentors on “The Voice” but sat out season four to concentrate on his music career and Las Vegas residency. He was replaced by Usher, but has vowed to take back his spinning chair for the series’ next season.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here