*Cee Lo Green is heading back to TV as the star of his own reality series.
The singer and former coach on NBC’s “The Voice” will headline his own unscripted program for TBS called “The Cee Lo Life,” scheduled to air next year.
The six-episode series will feature Green as he strives to balance his recording and producing commitments, all while planning a comeback with his former hip-hop group Goodie Mob.
TBS executive Michael Wright tells The Hollywood Reporter, “With his distinctive voice, winning personality and remarkable ability to tap into a wide range of musical styles, Cee Lo Green has risen to the top of the music industry.
“This new TBS series will give viewers the chance to get to know Cee Lo Green, who is without a doubt one of the hardest working men in show business. ‘The Cee Lo Life’ is certain to be a smart, fun and funny journey packed with a lot of great music.”
Green was one of the original mentors on “The Voice” but sat out season four to concentrate on his music career and Las Vegas residency. He was replaced by Usher, but has vowed to take back his spinning chair for the series’ next season.
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here