*Cee Lo Green is heading back to TV as the star of his own reality series.
The singer and former coach on NBC’s “The Voice” will headline his own unscripted program for TBS called “The Cee Lo Life,” scheduled to air next year.
The six-episode series will feature Green as he strives to balance his recording and producing commitments, all while planning a comeback with his former hip-hop group Goodie Mob.
TBS executive Michael Wright tells The Hollywood Reporter, “With his distinctive voice, winning personality and remarkable ability to tap into a wide range of musical styles, Cee Lo Green has risen to the top of the music industry.
“This new TBS series will give viewers the chance to get to know Cee Lo Green, who is without a doubt one of the hardest working men in show business. ‘The Cee Lo Life’ is certain to be a smart, fun and funny journey packed with a lot of great music.”
Green was one of the original mentors on “The Voice” but sat out season four to concentrate on his music career and Las Vegas residency. He was replaced by Usher, but has vowed to take back his spinning chair for the series’ next season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here