*The Met Gala’s red carpet, undoubtedly one of the most exciting fashion events of the year, took place last night with actors, designers, models, musicians, comedians, and industry insiders attending under the theme of “Punk: Chaos to Couture.”
Beyonce hosted the annual affair, which benefits the Costume Institute’s “Punk: Chaos to Couture” exhibit, opening to the public later this week.
Below, some red carpet highlights:
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here