*Chris Brown and his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran were involved in a collision on Tuesday when the singer drove his Range Rover into the back of a black Mercedes at a light in Beverly Hills.
Brown – who was en route to a recording studio with Tran – immediately got out of his vehicle after the smash and exchanged insurance details with the female driver, as Karrueche snapped photos of the accident scene.
No one was injured in the accident and police were not called to the scene.
“They’re cool. Nobody got hurt,” a source close tells HollywoodLife.com. “Just some minor s**t, but Chris said he and Kae are all good.” The source added, “Insurance is handling all [of it].”
Chris and Karrueche have been spending more time together since Chris’ latest split with Rihanna. The two reportedly attended Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards together in Las Vegas.
A source tells HollywoodLife.com: “Chris Brown sent Karrueche to the Billboard Gifting Lounge presented by Kari Feinstein PR at the MGM in Las Vegas on Sunday. They arrived together, and then she stepped out of Brown’s trailer into the lounge. Later she was his date to the show. She loved the Vix bikinis and Vega crystal necklaces.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here