*Chris Brown and his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran were involved in a collision on Tuesday when the singer drove his Range Rover into the back of a black Mercedes at a light in Beverly Hills.
Brown – who was en route to a recording studio with Tran – immediately got out of his vehicle after the smash and exchanged insurance details with the female driver, as Karrueche snapped photos of the accident scene.
No one was injured in the accident and police were not called to the scene.
“They’re cool. Nobody got hurt,” a source close tells HollywoodLife.com. “Just some minor s**t, but Chris said he and Kae are all good.” The source added, “Insurance is handling all [of it].”
Chris and Karrueche have been spending more time together since Chris’ latest split with Rihanna. The two reportedly attended Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards together in Las Vegas.
A source tells HollywoodLife.com: “Chris Brown sent Karrueche to the Billboard Gifting Lounge presented by Kari Feinstein PR at the MGM in Las Vegas on Sunday. They arrived together, and then she stepped out of Brown’s trailer into the lounge. Later she was his date to the show. She loved the Vix bikinis and Vega crystal necklaces.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here