*Chris Brown and his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran were involved in a collision on Tuesday when the singer drove his Range Rover into the back of a black Mercedes at a light in Beverly Hills.
Brown – who was en route to a recording studio with Tran – immediately got out of his vehicle after the smash and exchanged insurance details with the female driver, as Karrueche snapped photos of the accident scene.
No one was injured in the accident and police were not called to the scene.
“They’re cool. Nobody got hurt,” a source close tells HollywoodLife.com. “Just some minor s**t, but Chris said he and Kae are all good.” The source added, “Insurance is handling all [of it].”
Chris and Karrueche have been spending more time together since Chris’ latest split with Rihanna. The two reportedly attended Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards together in Las Vegas.
A source tells HollywoodLife.com: “Chris Brown sent Karrueche to the Billboard Gifting Lounge presented by Kari Feinstein PR at the MGM in Las Vegas on Sunday. They arrived together, and then she stepped out of Brown’s trailer into the lounge. Later she was his date to the show. She loved the Vix bikinis and Vega crystal necklaces.”
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here