Such is the case with Charles “Uncle Charlie” Ramsey. It seems the folks over at The Smoking Gun – whose mission is to dig for dirt – went digging and discovered that Ramsey has a history of domestic abuse in his past.
And since it was bound to come up, it’s best to deal with now At any rate, the man who is being called an Internet sensation is apparently a “repeat domestic abuser.”
(Why is this important? And does it diminish the fact that he helped these women?)
Here’s the story: He was first charged with domestic violence in 1997. While he pleaded no contest, was found guilty, and awaited sentencing, was arrested for domestic violence again.
Ramsey ended up serving six months in jail and was placed on five years probation.
After being released from jail, he violated the terms of his probation.
But that’s in the past. And maybe he’s learned his lesson.
Bottom line is, he rescued the women after hearing screams from his neighbor’s home. Ironically however, Ramsey told reporters, “I figured it’s a domestic violence dispute.”
Get more of this story at The Smoking Gun.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here