*We were so happy to learn that Charles Ramsey is still being celebrated throughout the Cleveland area.
And not only is he still being honored, but food is being served.
Numerous restaurants in the Cleveland area, as well as one in Pennsylvania, have banded together in a sort of ”Free Food for Ramsey” alliance.
The idea blossomed from the Hodges restaurant where Ramsey works as a dishwasher. Chef-co-owner Chris Hodgson came up with the Ramsey burger which Hodgson describes as “an 8-ounce burger of Certified Angus Beef, with a secret sauce,” according to the Cleveland.com.
The restaurants that are offering free food to Ramsey for the rest of his life (and/or as long as they’re in business) are:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here