*We were so happy to learn that Charles Ramsey is still being celebrated throughout the Cleveland area.
And not only is he still being honored, but food is being served.
Numerous restaurants in the Cleveland area, as well as one in Pennsylvania, have banded together in a sort of ”Free Food for Ramsey” alliance.
The idea blossomed from the Hodges restaurant where Ramsey works as a dishwasher. Chef-co-owner Chris Hodgson came up with the Ramsey burger which Hodgson describes as “an 8-ounce burger of Certified Angus Beef, with a secret sauce,” according to the Cleveland.com.
The restaurants that are offering free food to Ramsey for the rest of his life (and/or as long as they’re in business) are:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here