*We were so happy to learn that Charles Ramsey is still being celebrated throughout the Cleveland area.
And not only is he still being honored, but food is being served.
Numerous restaurants in the Cleveland area, as well as one in Pennsylvania, have banded together in a sort of ”Free Food for Ramsey” alliance.
The idea blossomed from the Hodges restaurant where Ramsey works as a dishwasher. Chef-co-owner Chris Hodgson came up with the Ramsey burger which Hodgson describes as “an 8-ounce burger of Certified Angus Beef, with a secret sauce,” according to the Cleveland.com.
The restaurants that are offering free food to Ramsey for the rest of his life (and/or as long as they’re in business) are:
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here