*We were so happy to learn that Charles Ramsey is still being celebrated throughout the Cleveland area.
And not only is he still being honored, but food is being served.
Numerous restaurants in the Cleveland area, as well as one in Pennsylvania, have banded together in a sort of ”Free Food for Ramsey” alliance.
The idea blossomed from the Hodges restaurant where Ramsey works as a dishwasher. Chef-co-owner Chris Hodgson came up with the Ramsey burger which Hodgson describes as “an 8-ounce burger of Certified Angus Beef, with a secret sauce,” according to the Cleveland.com.
The restaurants that are offering free food to Ramsey for the rest of his life (and/or as long as they’re in business) are:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here