*We were so happy to learn that Charles Ramsey is still being celebrated throughout the Cleveland area.
And not only is he still being honored, but food is being served.
Numerous restaurants in the Cleveland area, as well as one in Pennsylvania, have banded together in a sort of ”Free Food for Ramsey” alliance.
The idea blossomed from the Hodges restaurant where Ramsey works as a dishwasher. Chef-co-owner Chris Hodgson came up with the Ramsey burger which Hodgson describes as “an 8-ounce burger of Certified Angus Beef, with a secret sauce,” according to the Cleveland.com.
The restaurants that are offering free food to Ramsey for the rest of his life (and/or as long as they’re in business) are:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here