We have no idea why they have so many stories making national news…well, ok, maybe this one.
Mr. C’s Tire Shop on Mack Avenue on the eastside of Detroit has given up the reasoning behind the “C” in their name.
We thought there was an upstanding guy behind the name Mr. C, but it turns out that the “word on the street” was that the C stands for crack!
According to local NBC affiliate channel 4, it was well known that “Mr. Crack” was hiring employees and paying them with crack.
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here