*A private jet carrying Chris Brown was forced to make an emergency landing in Burbank yesterday after the cockpit filled with smoke after takeoff, reports TMZ.
Brown boarded a Gulfstream 3 jet in Burbank and was headed for Teterboro, NJ to attend the Met Gala event. But roughly 7 to 8 minutes into the flight, everyone on board began to notice smoke filling the plane, according to TMZ.
One source said, “It was a lot of smoke … everywhere.”
The pilot immediately turned the plane around and made an emergency landing back at Burbank airport. According to TMZ, “the passengers were scared, but the pilot was cool, calm and collected and couldn’t have handled the situation better.”
Brown, still trying to get to the Met Gala, boarded another private jet within an hour of returning to Burbank and eventually made it to Teterboro, but he didn’t make the event.
He did make it to an after-party. [See photo above.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here