*A private jet carrying Chris Brown was forced to make an emergency landing in Burbank yesterday after the cockpit filled with smoke after takeoff, reports TMZ.
Brown boarded a Gulfstream 3 jet in Burbank and was headed for Teterboro, NJ to attend the Met Gala event. But roughly 7 to 8 minutes into the flight, everyone on board began to notice smoke filling the plane, according to TMZ.
One source said, “It was a lot of smoke … everywhere.”
The pilot immediately turned the plane around and made an emergency landing back at Burbank airport. According to TMZ, “the passengers were scared, but the pilot was cool, calm and collected and couldn’t have handled the situation better.”
Brown, still trying to get to the Met Gala, boarded another private jet within an hour of returning to Burbank and eventually made it to Teterboro, but he didn’t make the event.
He did make it to an after-party. [See photo above.]
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here