*A private jet carrying Chris Brown was forced to make an emergency landing in Burbank yesterday after the cockpit filled with smoke after takeoff, reports TMZ.
Brown boarded a Gulfstream 3 jet in Burbank and was headed for Teterboro, NJ to attend the Met Gala event. But roughly 7 to 8 minutes into the flight, everyone on board began to notice smoke filling the plane, according to TMZ.
One source said, “It was a lot of smoke … everywhere.”
The pilot immediately turned the plane around and made an emergency landing back at Burbank airport. According to TMZ, “the passengers were scared, but the pilot was cool, calm and collected and couldn’t have handled the situation better.”
Brown, still trying to get to the Met Gala, boarded another private jet within an hour of returning to Burbank and eventually made it to Teterboro, but he didn’t make the event.
He did make it to an after-party. [See photo above.]
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here