*A private jet carrying Chris Brown was forced to make an emergency landing in Burbank yesterday after the cockpit filled with smoke after takeoff, reports TMZ.
Brown boarded a Gulfstream 3 jet in Burbank and was headed for Teterboro, NJ to attend the Met Gala event. But roughly 7 to 8 minutes into the flight, everyone on board began to notice smoke filling the plane, according to TMZ.
One source said, “It was a lot of smoke … everywhere.”
The pilot immediately turned the plane around and made an emergency landing back at Burbank airport. According to TMZ, “the passengers were scared, but the pilot was cool, calm and collected and couldn’t have handled the situation better.”
Brown, still trying to get to the Met Gala, boarded another private jet within an hour of returning to Burbank and eventually made it to Teterboro, but he didn’t make the event.
He did make it to an after-party. [See photo above.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here