*A private jet carrying Chris Brown was forced to make an emergency landing in Burbank yesterday after the cockpit filled with smoke after takeoff, reports TMZ.
Brown boarded a Gulfstream 3 jet in Burbank and was headed for Teterboro, NJ to attend the Met Gala event. But roughly 7 to 8 minutes into the flight, everyone on board began to notice smoke filling the plane, according to TMZ.
One source said, “It was a lot of smoke … everywhere.”
The pilot immediately turned the plane around and made an emergency landing back at Burbank airport. According to TMZ, “the passengers were scared, but the pilot was cool, calm and collected and couldn’t have handled the situation better.”
Brown, still trying to get to the Met Gala, boarded another private jet within an hour of returning to Burbank and eventually made it to Teterboro, but he didn’t make the event.
He did make it to an after-party. [See photo above.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here