*Rapper Eminem was the latest celeb to be targeted by Internet death pranksters.
This time it was a Facebook post, which showed a gruesome photo of a man (that was supposedly the rapper) getting shanked with a knife. The post said the star was “left nearly DEAD after being stabbed 4 times in NYC!”
Em’s rep denied the rumor, telling E! News the post was “not true. He remains unstabbed.”
Additionally, clicking on the story unleashed a slew of Internet spam into the user’s computer.
The rapper is currently prepping his latest album and will headline a few major summer music festivals in Europe this year.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here