*Rapper Eminem was the latest celeb to be targeted by Internet death pranksters.
This time it was a Facebook post, which showed a gruesome photo of a man (that was supposedly the rapper) getting shanked with a knife. The post said the star was “left nearly DEAD after being stabbed 4 times in NYC!”
Em’s rep denied the rumor, telling E! News the post was “not true. He remains unstabbed.”
Additionally, clicking on the story unleashed a slew of Internet spam into the user’s computer.
The rapper is currently prepping his latest album and will headline a few major summer music festivals in Europe this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here