*Rapper Eminem was the latest celeb to be targeted by Internet death pranksters.
This time it was a Facebook post, which showed a gruesome photo of a man (that was supposedly the rapper) getting shanked with a knife. The post said the star was “left nearly DEAD after being stabbed 4 times in NYC!”
Em’s rep denied the rumor, telling E! News the post was “not true. He remains unstabbed.”
Additionally, clicking on the story unleashed a slew of Internet spam into the user’s computer.
The rapper is currently prepping his latest album and will headline a few major summer music festivals in Europe this year.
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here