*Rapper Eminem was the latest celeb to be targeted by Internet death pranksters.
This time it was a Facebook post, which showed a gruesome photo of a man (that was supposedly the rapper) getting shanked with a knife. The post said the star was “left nearly DEAD after being stabbed 4 times in NYC!”
Em’s rep denied the rumor, telling E! News the post was “not true. He remains unstabbed.”
Additionally, clicking on the story unleashed a slew of Internet spam into the user’s computer.
The rapper is currently prepping his latest album and will headline a few major summer music festivals in Europe this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here