*Rapper Eminem was the latest celeb to be targeted by Internet death pranksters.
This time it was a Facebook post, which showed a gruesome photo of a man (that was supposedly the rapper) getting shanked with a knife. The post said the star was “left nearly DEAD after being stabbed 4 times in NYC!”
Em’s rep denied the rumor, telling E! News the post was “not true. He remains unstabbed.”
Additionally, clicking on the story unleashed a slew of Internet spam into the user’s computer.
The rapper is currently prepping his latest album and will headline a few major summer music festivals in Europe this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here