*Is Whoopi Goldberg looking to get into the restaurant business? There’s speculation in that regard because the comedian/actress/talk show host recently took a tour with executive chef Billy Oliva of Delmonico’s restaurant in NYC. “She was in a great mood,” said a witness. “After her tour, Whoopi posed for photos with the staff. She even went into the kitchen to pose with the sous chefs.” After exploring the inner-workings of the restaurant, Goldberg dinned like a queen feasting on steak, boneless rib eye, lobster and more.
*According to a very reliable source, EUR has learned that Garnett March, the head of the Urban department at Interscope Records has tendered his resignation. And why is news some will undoubtedly ask? Because, if our information is correct, he was demoted and would be reporting to a white executive who now the head of urban promotion at the company. Our source reminds us that it’s another example of blacks losing power in the industry where black (urban) music has become dominant. So far, March has not responded to our request for a comment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here