*Is Whoopi Goldberg looking to get into the restaurant business? There’s speculation in that regard because the comedian/actress/talk show host recently took a tour with executive chef Billy Oliva of Delmonico’s restaurant in NYC. “She was in a great mood,” said a witness. “After her tour, Whoopi posed for photos with the staff. She even went into the kitchen to pose with the sous chefs.” After exploring the inner-workings of the restaurant, Goldberg dinned like a queen feasting on steak, boneless rib eye, lobster and more.
*According to a very reliable source, EUR has learned that Garnett March, the head of the Urban department at Interscope Records has tendered his resignation. And why is news some will undoubtedly ask? Because, if our information is correct, he was demoted and would be reporting to a white executive who now the head of urban promotion at the company. Our source reminds us that it’s another example of blacks losing power in the industry where black (urban) music has become dominant. So far, March has not responded to our request for a comment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here