*Is Whoopi Goldberg looking to get into the restaurant business? There’s speculation in that regard because the comedian/actress/talk show host recently took a tour with executive chef Billy Oliva of Delmonico’s restaurant in NYC. “She was in a great mood,” said a witness. “After her tour, Whoopi posed for photos with the staff. She even went into the kitchen to pose with the sous chefs.” After exploring the inner-workings of the restaurant, Goldberg dinned like a queen feasting on steak, boneless rib eye, lobster and more.
*According to a very reliable source, EUR has learned that Garnett March, the head of the Urban department at Interscope Records has tendered his resignation. And why is news some will undoubtedly ask? Because, if our information is correct, he was demoted and would be reporting to a white executive who now the head of urban promotion at the company. Our source reminds us that it’s another example of blacks losing power in the industry where black (urban) music has become dominant. So far, March has not responded to our request for a comment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' with KMEL & Did He Call Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here