*Deitrick Haddon certainly knows how to party big!
The party was held at Rooftop 3100 in downtown Los Angeles giving you a view of the beautifully lit skyline of the city.
Loved ones, friends, family were lined up to see performances by Deitrick and gospel sensation and new reality star Kierra Sheard.
The event was hosted by KJLH radio’s Aundrae Russell. Kiki also took part by distributing giveaways during the dance contest! Did we mention there was even a soul train line and plenty of line dancing? Deitrick and beautiful fiancé joined in the fun as they made their grand entrance.
EURweb associate LaCora Stephens (the YES show) was there in full effect to hear Kiki sing to the birthday boy who doesn’t look a day over 30. She said that the birthday bash played the backdrop as a future Pastors of LA episode. The new reality star will be releasing another album this fall entitled: R.E.D. Restoring Everything Damaged. That alone is enough to celebrate. When asked, “What is the wish you would ask God?” he responded, “He already has. I have a new c.d., the show, my little girl just turned one in April and I’m getting married July 20, 2013. If I was to ask God for more blessings, it would be a sin!”
LaCora inquired about Pastors of LA and his soon to be marriage because so many fans have questions. Regarding the show, Haddon stated, “It’s going to be BIG. It’s going redefine the public’s perception of a pastor. I’m excited about it, so you have to watch; tune in.” He went one to comment about his new marriage, “I just want to do better than I did before; that’s all I’m asking God to do…to give me the wisdom, understanding and knowledge to make this one work.”
If there’s one thing for sure, despite the trials he has experienced, you can’t stop Deitrick Haddon. He informed LaCora that, “R.E.D. is one of my best projects because it’s the soundtrack of my life over the last year. All the people that have followed me and know that I have been through some things in my life and this has been the music that has carried me through spiritually. So, I think the songs on the R.E.D. album is going to resonate and connect with people in their life if they’re going through anything.”
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here