*Deitrick Haddon certainly knows how to party big!
The party was held at Rooftop 3100 in downtown Los Angeles giving you a view of the beautifully lit skyline of the city.
Loved ones, friends, family were lined up to see performances by Deitrick and gospel sensation and new reality star Kierra Sheard.
The event was hosted by KJLH radio’s Aundrae Russell. Kiki also took part by distributing giveaways during the dance contest! Did we mention there was even a soul train line and plenty of line dancing? Deitrick and beautiful fiancé joined in the fun as they made their grand entrance.
EURweb associate LaCora Stephens (the YES show) was there in full effect to hear Kiki sing to the birthday boy who doesn’t look a day over 30. She said that the birthday bash played the backdrop as a future Pastors of LA episode. The new reality star will be releasing another album this fall entitled: R.E.D. Restoring Everything Damaged. That alone is enough to celebrate. When asked, “What is the wish you would ask God?” he responded, “He already has. I have a new c.d., the show, my little girl just turned one in April and I’m getting married July 20, 2013. If I was to ask God for more blessings, it would be a sin!”
LaCora inquired about Pastors of LA and his soon to be marriage because so many fans have questions. Regarding the show, Haddon stated, “It’s going to be BIG. It’s going redefine the public’s perception of a pastor. I’m excited about it, so you have to watch; tune in.” He went one to comment about his new marriage, “I just want to do better than I did before; that’s all I’m asking God to do…to give me the wisdom, understanding and knowledge to make this one work.”
If there’s one thing for sure, despite the trials he has experienced, you can’t stop Deitrick Haddon. He informed LaCora that, “R.E.D. is one of my best projects because it’s the soundtrack of my life over the last year. All the people that have followed me and know that I have been through some things in my life and this has been the music that has carried me through spiritually. So, I think the songs on the R.E.D. album is going to resonate and connect with people in their life if they’re going through anything.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here