*LisaRaye is gonna hit the pole again, y’all.
It’s for a new flick (“Lapdance“) she’s starring in with Lynn Whitfield and would you believe, Stacey Dash! Yep, that Stacey Dash, the one she reportedly had the falling out with on the “Single Ladies” set.
If you’re familiar with LisaRaye’s history, you know she came to fame as an actress back in 1998 in Ice Cube’s film, “The Players Club.” In the flick she made quite an impression playing a stripper named Diamond.
Well it looks like things have come full circle, it appears. We don’t know the full details, but LisaRaye’s new role in “Lapdance” is set in a gentleman’s club. Well, that says a lot right there, doesn’t it.
Anywhoo, besides Lynn Whitfield, the film also features Carmen Electra. Oh yeah, Stacey Dash plays a doctor in the Daturi Turner produced movie.
An aspiring actress makes a pact with her fiance to take a job as an exotic dancer to care for her cancer stricken father. Once the pact the couple made is broken, their lives are changed forever.
Here’s a tense sneak-peek from the flick which, unfortunately, doesn’t feature LisaRaye. However, if you don’t blink you’ll see her amongst the eye candy in the scene.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here