*LisaRaye is gonna hit the pole again, y’all.
It’s for a new flick (“Lapdance“) she’s starring in with Lynn Whitfield and would you believe, Stacey Dash! Yep, that Stacey Dash, the one she reportedly had the falling out with on the “Single Ladies” set.
If you’re familiar with LisaRaye’s history, you know she came to fame as an actress back in 1998 in Ice Cube’s film, “The Players Club.” In the flick she made quite an impression playing a stripper named Diamond.
Well it looks like things have come full circle, it appears. We don’t know the full details, but LisaRaye’s new role in “Lapdance” is set in a gentleman’s club. Well, that says a lot right there, doesn’t it. 🙂
Anywhoo, besides Lynn Whitfield, the film also features Carmen Electra. Oh yeah, Stacey Dash plays a doctor in the Daturi Turner produced movie.
An aspiring actress makes a pact with her fiance to take a job as an exotic dancer to care for her cancer stricken father. Once the pact the couple made is broken, their lives are changed forever.
Here’s a tense sneak-peek from the flick which, unfortunately, doesn’t feature LisaRaye. However, if you don’t blink you’ll see her amongst the eye candy in the scene.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here