*DEARBORN, Mich. – Ford is looking to give one winner the opportunity of a lifetime at the 2013 BET Awards. The “Rolling with Ford AND The BET Awards Contest” will award one consumer with a VIP experience to the 2013 BET Awards in Los Angeles June 30.
The winner and his or her companion will be Ford’s official guests on the red carpet and will also experience the Ford Hot Spot, the exclusive backstage area where top entertainment bloggers and media will gather to blog and tweet about rehearsals and the BET Awards 13. The winner will also travel around town in the all-new 2013 Ford Fusion throughout the weekend.
“Once again, Ford is giving BET Awards viewers the opportunity to win big,” said Shawn Thompson, manager, Ford multicultural marketing. “This marks our sixth consecutive year of partnering with BET on this awards program and we are thrilled to be able to once again connect with young urban adults during one of the most-watched award shows on cable television.”
Fans 18 and older can register for Rolling with Ford AND The BET Awards Contest by visiting www.bet.com/RollwithFord through June 13 at 6 p.m. EDT for the chance to win the VIP experience.
To be entered into the contest, consumers must upload an original 60-second video showing and telling why they should be a guest of Ford at the BET Awards.
“We are proud to continue to go further and to have the opportunity to award one lucky winner the chance of a lifetime that only Ford and BET can offer,” said Thompson. “We are really looking forward to not only this year’s event but the surprises we have in store for the weekend.”
BET Awards 13 will be hosted by comedian Chris Tucker and will include exciting performances by Chris Brown and R. Kelly.
Be sure to join the conversation on Twitter by using hashtag #FordHotSpot.
2013 Ford Fusion
Fusion has been widely praised by reviewers and customers for its acclaimed design, outstanding driving dynamics and the broadest selection of fuel-efficient powertrains in the midsize car segment. Consumers can select from hybrid and plug-in hybrid alternatives, a pair of EcoBoost™ four-cylinder engines, a normally aspirated four-cylinder engine, an automatic start stop system to shut off the engine at stationary idle, front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive applications, and a choice between automatic and manually shifted six-speed transmissions.
To learn more about the all-new Ford Fusion, be sure to log on to www.ford.com/benew.
# # #
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 175,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company’s automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here