*As the sports drama world turns, former MLB star Otis Nixon was arrested over the weekend after being caught with a crack pipe and some crack rocks inside his car. Immediately pinning the possession on his son, he still went to jail.
According to TMZ, the 54-year-old was pulled over in Atlanta after there were reports of a reckless driver.
When Nixon was searched, police say they found drugs in his pants pocket and what appeared to be crack rock on his driver’s seat.
Authorities say they also found another stash of crack and a pipe in the floor board of the driver’s side.
Though he tried to finagle his way out of the situation by claiming the substances were his son’s, police conducted a sobriety test and determined that he was not under the influence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here