*As the sports drama world turns, former MLB star Otis Nixon was arrested over the weekend after being caught with a crack pipe and some crack rocks inside his car. Immediately pinning the possession on his son, he still went to jail.
According to TMZ, the 54-year-old was pulled over in Atlanta after there were reports of a reckless driver.
When Nixon was searched, police say they found drugs in his pants pocket and what appeared to be crack rock on his driver’s seat.
Authorities say they also found another stash of crack and a pipe in the floor board of the driver’s side.
Though he tried to finagle his way out of the situation by claiming the substances were his son’s, police conducted a sobriety test and determined that he was not under the influence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here