*As the sports drama world turns, former MLB star Otis Nixon was arrested over the weekend after being caught with a crack pipe and some crack rocks inside his car. Immediately pinning the possession on his son, he still went to jail.
According to TMZ, the 54-year-old was pulled over in Atlanta after there were reports of a reckless driver.
When Nixon was searched, police say they found drugs in his pants pocket and what appeared to be crack rock on his driver’s seat.
Authorities say they also found another stash of crack and a pipe in the floor board of the driver’s side.
Though he tried to finagle his way out of the situation by claiming the substances were his son’s, police conducted a sobriety test and determined that he was not under the influence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here