*As the sports drama world turns, former MLB star Otis Nixon was arrested over the weekend after being caught with a crack pipe and some crack rocks inside his car. Immediately pinning the possession on his son, he still went to jail.
According to TMZ, the 54-year-old was pulled over in Atlanta after there were reports of a reckless driver.
When Nixon was searched, police say they found drugs in his pants pocket and what appeared to be crack rock on his driver’s seat.
Authorities say they also found another stash of crack and a pipe in the floor board of the driver’s side.
Though he tried to finagle his way out of the situation by claiming the substances were his son’s, police conducted a sobriety test and determined that he was not under the influence.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here