*Finally coming down off her high, at least the media craze part, Olympian Gabby Douglas is back in the gym, training for the next round of competitions.
Her coach, Liang Chow, told the Associated Press that she’s back and excited for the work ahead.
Gabby once expressed that she’d like to go though to the Olympics in Rio in 2016. Her coach says she’s young and has much more to look forward to as she grows in the sport and reaches her potential.
Gabby, even in her short stature and young age, captivated millions with her grace, humility, and grateful personality, not to mention her incredible athleticism.
She was acclaimed one of the best athletes in the world with various honors, including Barbara Walters’ “10 Most Fascinating People” in 2012.
She even had a guest spot on her favorite show, “The Vampire Diaries.”
“She’s the kind of person who wants to be achieving,” Chow said. “She wants to feel good about her improvement and her goal setting. That’s the attitude Gabby is about and now she can set out a goal and achieve it, through the sport.”
While he can’t say for sure when Gabby will be ready again for competition, she’s back in the gym and could be looking at a dynamic 2014 return.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here