*Finally coming down off her high, at least the media craze part, Olympian Gabby Douglas is back in the gym, training for the next round of competitions.
Her coach, Liang Chow, told the Associated Press that she’s back and excited for the work ahead.
Gabby once expressed that she’d like to go though to the Olympics in Rio in 2016. Her coach says she’s young and has much more to look forward to as she grows in the sport and reaches her potential.
Gabby, even in her short stature and young age, captivated millions with her grace, humility, and grateful personality, not to mention her incredible athleticism.
She was acclaimed one of the best athletes in the world with various honors, including Barbara Walters’ “10 Most Fascinating People” in 2012.
She even had a guest spot on her favorite show, “The Vampire Diaries.”
“She’s the kind of person who wants to be achieving,” Chow said. “She wants to feel good about her improvement and her goal setting. That’s the attitude Gabby is about and now she can set out a goal and achieve it, through the sport.”
While he can’t say for sure when Gabby will be ready again for competition, she’s back in the gym and could be looking at a dynamic 2014 return.
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here