*Finally coming down off her high, at least the media craze part, Olympian Gabby Douglas is back in the gym, training for the next round of competitions.
Her coach, Liang Chow, told the Associated Press that she’s back and excited for the work ahead.
Gabby once expressed that she’d like to go though to the Olympics in Rio in 2016. Her coach says she’s young and has much more to look forward to as she grows in the sport and reaches her potential.
Gabby, even in her short stature and young age, captivated millions with her grace, humility, and grateful personality, not to mention her incredible athleticism.
She was acclaimed one of the best athletes in the world with various honors, including Barbara Walters’ “10 Most Fascinating People” in 2012.
She even had a guest spot on her favorite show, “The Vampire Diaries.”
“She’s the kind of person who wants to be achieving,” Chow said. “She wants to feel good about her improvement and her goal setting. That’s the attitude Gabby is about and now she can set out a goal and achieve it, through the sport.”
While he can’t say for sure when Gabby will be ready again for competition, she’s back in the gym and could be looking at a dynamic 2014 return.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here