She’s playing a bully in a recently released independent film, “Yelling to the Sky.”
The chocolate-kissed actress told Essence that she’s all about changing it up and showing the world that she can transform herself into various characters and try new things.
Her newest dream is to be on stage.
“I really like musicals. I would love to do a musical one day,” she said, after revealing she enjoys singing.
Her mother is actually a local singer, known for her melodic ballads on subway platforms in New York. Now she’s on tour.
“She sings really great. She’s touring. Everytime I talk to her she’s like, ‘I just got back from Vegas or I just got back from here,'” the actress said of her mom. “She’s doing a lot of gigs lately so I am really, really proud of her.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here