She’s playing a bully in a recently released independent film, “Yelling to the Sky.”
The chocolate-kissed actress told Essence that she’s all about changing it up and showing the world that she can transform herself into various characters and try new things.
Her newest dream is to be on stage.
“I really like musicals. I would love to do a musical one day,” she said, after revealing she enjoys singing.
Her mother is actually a local singer, known for her melodic ballads on subway platforms in New York. Now she’s on tour.
“She sings really great. She’s touring. Everytime I talk to her she’s like, ‘I just got back from Vegas or I just got back from here,'” the actress said of her mom. “She’s doing a lot of gigs lately so I am really, really proud of her.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here