She’s playing a bully in a recently released independent film, “Yelling to the Sky.”
The chocolate-kissed actress told Essence that she’s all about changing it up and showing the world that she can transform herself into various characters and try new things.
Her newest dream is to be on stage.
“I really like musicals. I would love to do a musical one day,” she said, after revealing she enjoys singing.
Her mother is actually a local singer, known for her melodic ballads on subway platforms in New York. Now she’s on tour.
“She sings really great. She’s touring. Everytime I talk to her she’s like, ‘I just got back from Vegas or I just got back from here,'” the actress said of her mom. “She’s doing a lot of gigs lately so I am really, really proud of her.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here