Since releasing some Jay-Z disses, the rapper realizes that he’s ruined several chances to collaborate with one of Hip Hop’s greatest.
In an interview with Vibe, he fessed up, saying that dream record will never get made.
“I think I f***ed that up early in my career,” Game told Vibe. “I’m probably one of the only cats that went at Jay-Z’s neck and had a career after.”
Game has had his share of beefs with artists like 50 Cent. But the one he started with Jay has caused him problems even at home.
“I remember having a real altercation with the mother of my children,” he said. “She was like, ‘You don’t know what you’re doing. He’s going to come back and we’re not going to be able to survive.’ Jay and Beyonce are a powerful couple, they will turn your whole family against you.”
The woman is always right … sometimes.
Well, since that opportunity appears to be lost, he’s thankful that those mean mean lyrics to Jay-Z at the very least caught his attention.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here