Since releasing some Jay-Z disses, the rapper realizes that he’s ruined several chances to collaborate with one of Hip Hop’s greatest.
In an interview with Vibe, he fessed up, saying that dream record will never get made.
“I think I f***ed that up early in my career,” Game told Vibe. “I’m probably one of the only cats that went at Jay-Z’s neck and had a career after.”
Game has had his share of beefs with artists like 50 Cent. But the one he started with Jay has caused him problems even at home.
“I remember having a real altercation with the mother of my children,” he said. “She was like, ‘You don’t know what you’re doing. He’s going to come back and we’re not going to be able to survive.’ Jay and Beyonce are a powerful couple, they will turn your whole family against you.”
The woman is always right … sometimes.
Well, since that opportunity appears to be lost, he’s thankful that those mean mean lyrics to Jay-Z at the very least caught his attention.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here