Since releasing some Jay-Z disses, the rapper realizes that he’s ruined several chances to collaborate with one of Hip Hop’s greatest.
In an interview with Vibe, he fessed up, saying that dream record will never get made.
“I think I f***ed that up early in my career,” Game told Vibe. “I’m probably one of the only cats that went at Jay-Z’s neck and had a career after.”
Game has had his share of beefs with artists like 50 Cent. But the one he started with Jay has caused him problems even at home.
“I remember having a real altercation with the mother of my children,” he said. “She was like, ‘You don’t know what you’re doing. He’s going to come back and we’re not going to be able to survive.’ Jay and Beyonce are a powerful couple, they will turn your whole family against you.”
The woman is always right … sometimes.
Well, since that opportunity appears to be lost, he’s thankful that those mean mean lyrics to Jay-Z at the very least caught his attention.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here