Since releasing some Jay-Z disses, the rapper realizes that he’s ruined several chances to collaborate with one of Hip Hop’s greatest.
In an interview with Vibe, he fessed up, saying that dream record will never get made.
“I think I f***ed that up early in my career,” Game told Vibe. “I’m probably one of the only cats that went at Jay-Z’s neck and had a career after.”
Game has had his share of beefs with artists like 50 Cent. But the one he started with Jay has caused him problems even at home.
“I remember having a real altercation with the mother of my children,” he said. “She was like, ‘You don’t know what you’re doing. He’s going to come back and we’re not going to be able to survive.’ Jay and Beyonce are a powerful couple, they will turn your whole family against you.”
The woman is always right … sometimes.
Well, since that opportunity appears to be lost, he’s thankful that those mean mean lyrics to Jay-Z at the very least caught his attention.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here