*CORE Media Group is said to be testing the market to sell off rights to images of Muhammad Ali and Elvis Presley, as well as Presley’s Graceland mansion, reports Deadline.com.
The Financial Times reports the assets could fetch more than $200M.
Citing people familiar with the matter, the FT says CORE, which also co-produces “American Idol,” is eyeing bidders in Asia, Europe and the U.S. for Muhammad Ali Enterprises and Elvis Presley Enterprises. However, if it is not satisfied with offers, CORE could retain the properties.
Combined, the assets generate about $60M a year in revenues.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here