*CORE Media Group is said to be testing the market to sell off rights to images of Muhammad Ali and Elvis Presley, as well as Presley’s Graceland mansion, reports Deadline.com.
The Financial Times reports the assets could fetch more than $200M.
Citing people familiar with the matter, the FT says CORE, which also co-produces “American Idol,” is eyeing bidders in Asia, Europe and the U.S. for Muhammad Ali Enterprises and Elvis Presley Enterprises. However, if it is not satisfied with offers, CORE could retain the properties.
Combined, the assets generate about $60M a year in revenues.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here