*CORE Media Group is said to be testing the market to sell off rights to images of Muhammad Ali and Elvis Presley, as well as Presley’s Graceland mansion, reports Deadline.com.
The Financial Times reports the assets could fetch more than $200M.
Citing people familiar with the matter, the FT says CORE, which also co-produces “American Idol,” is eyeing bidders in Asia, Europe and the U.S. for Muhammad Ali Enterprises and Elvis Presley Enterprises. However, if it is not satisfied with offers, CORE could retain the properties.
Combined, the assets generate about $60M a year in revenues.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here