*CORE Media Group is said to be testing the market to sell off rights to images of Muhammad Ali and Elvis Presley, as well as Presley’s Graceland mansion, reports Deadline.com.
The Financial Times reports the assets could fetch more than $200M.
Citing people familiar with the matter, the FT says CORE, which also co-produces “American Idol,” is eyeing bidders in Asia, Europe and the U.S. for Muhammad Ali Enterprises and Elvis Presley Enterprises. However, if it is not satisfied with offers, CORE could retain the properties.
Combined, the assets generate about $60M a year in revenues.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here