*CORE Media Group is said to be testing the market to sell off rights to images of Muhammad Ali and Elvis Presley, as well as Presley’s Graceland mansion, reports Deadline.com.
The Financial Times reports the assets could fetch more than $200M.
Citing people familiar with the matter, the FT says CORE, which also co-produces “American Idol,” is eyeing bidders in Asia, Europe and the U.S. for Muhammad Ali Enterprises and Elvis Presley Enterprises. However, if it is not satisfied with offers, CORE could retain the properties.
Combined, the assets generate about $60M a year in revenues.
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here