*Halle Berry loves her some Storm.
She’s currently filming her fourth go-round as the Marvel Comics character in the fifth “X-Men” film of the franchise, “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” due in 2014.
“I love that character and people love that character. I’m really happy to be back,” said the 46-year-old actress and Oscar winner, adding that her 13-year experience with the role has even turned her into a comic book fan.
“Before I did Storm, I wasn’t a fan of that comic book. I didn’t grow up reading comic books. It’s not what I did,” she said. “But I’m now a fan of that one for sure.”
Berry, currently expecting her second child, (and first with fiance Olivier Martinez), says there are “X-Men” fans…and then there are the “X-Men” fans that go to Comic-Con.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here