*Halle Berry loves her some Storm.
She’s currently filming her fourth go-round as the Marvel Comics character in the fifth “X-Men” film of the franchise, “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” due in 2014.
“I love that character and people love that character. I’m really happy to be back,” said the 46-year-old actress and Oscar winner, adding that her 13-year experience with the role has even turned her into a comic book fan.
“Before I did Storm, I wasn’t a fan of that comic book. I didn’t grow up reading comic books. It’s not what I did,” she said. “But I’m now a fan of that one for sure.”
Berry, currently expecting her second child, (and first with fiance Olivier Martinez), says there are “X-Men” fans…and then there are the “X-Men” fans that go to Comic-Con.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here