*Halle Berry loves her some Storm.
She’s currently filming her fourth go-round as the Marvel Comics character in the fifth “X-Men” film of the franchise, “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” due in 2014.
“I love that character and people love that character. I’m really happy to be back,” said the 46-year-old actress and Oscar winner, adding that her 13-year experience with the role has even turned her into a comic book fan.
“Before I did Storm, I wasn’t a fan of that comic book. I didn’t grow up reading comic books. It’s not what I did,” she said. “But I’m now a fan of that one for sure.”
Berry, currently expecting her second child, (and first with fiance Olivier Martinez), says there are “X-Men” fans…and then there are the “X-Men” fans that go to Comic-Con.
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here