*Halle Berry loves her some Storm.
She’s currently filming her fourth go-round as the Marvel Comics character in the fifth “X-Men” film of the franchise, “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” due in 2014.
“I love that character and people love that character. I’m really happy to be back,” said the 46-year-old actress and Oscar winner, adding that her 13-year experience with the role has even turned her into a comic book fan.
“Before I did Storm, I wasn’t a fan of that comic book. I didn’t grow up reading comic books. It’s not what I did,” she said. “But I’m now a fan of that one for sure.”
Berry, currently expecting her second child, (and first with fiance Olivier Martinez), says there are “X-Men” fans…and then there are the “X-Men” fans that go to Comic-Con.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here