*Halle Berry loves her some Storm.
She’s currently filming her fourth go-round as the Marvel Comics character in the fifth “X-Men” film of the franchise, “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” due in 2014.
“I love that character and people love that character. I’m really happy to be back,” said the 46-year-old actress and Oscar winner, adding that her 13-year experience with the role has even turned her into a comic book fan.
“Before I did Storm, I wasn’t a fan of that comic book. I didn’t grow up reading comic books. It’s not what I did,” she said. “But I’m now a fan of that one for sure.”
Berry, currently expecting her second child, (and first with fiance Olivier Martinez), says there are “X-Men” fans…and then there are the “X-Men” fans that go to Comic-Con.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here