*Janet Jackson has enjoyed a multi-million dollar fortune for years, but now she has joined her new husband, retail entrepreneur Wissam Al Mana, and the elite group of ballers whose bank balances top $1 billion, reports Variety.
The singer has raked in a total of $260 million in album sales, thanks to the success of “Control,” “Janet” and “Rhythm Nation 1814”; and she has also taken in another $81 million from music and book publishing fees.Her multiple sold-out world tours have contributed another $458 million to her net worth, with an additional $81.5 million coming from tour sponsorships and licensing fees.
The 47-year-old has also banked $304 million from her box office roles in 2000’s “The Nutty Professor II: The Klumps,” “Poetic Justice” and “For Colored Girls.”
Ms. Jackson’s whopping personal fortune puts her in good company – Madonna, filmmakers George Lucas and Steven Spielberg, and media mogul Oprah Winfrey have all made the ultra-exclusive list.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here