*First, Beyonce hit fans with an Instagram message to the “low life people” who have speculated that she is pregnant with her second child.
Now, her husband Jay-Z has reportedly denied that Bey is with child, via an email to Hot 97’s Program Director Ebro.
The New York radio vet said he sent a congratulatory e-mail to the mogul over the weekend, and Jay-Z’s response to him was that the pregnancy rumors are indeed false.
Watch the video below to hear Ebro’s statement.
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here