*Back to acting, Jennifer Hudson is returning to the big screen for a new two-hour drama, “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete”
Critics say the singer turned actress is brilliant and shows a different, darker side.
She stars alongside Jordin Sparks as women facing the harsh conditions of inner city life in Brooklyn projects.
Written by Michael Starrburry and co-produced by Alicia Keys, “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete” is a tale of survival through friendship between two young boys.
Check out more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here