*Back to acting, Jennifer Hudson is returning to the big screen for a new two-hour drama, “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete”
Critics say the singer turned actress is brilliant and shows a different, darker side.
She stars alongside Jordin Sparks as women facing the harsh conditions of inner city life in Brooklyn projects.
Written by Michael Starrburry and co-produced by Alicia Keys, “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete” is a tale of survival through friendship between two young boys.
Check out more here.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here