*Back to acting, Jennifer Hudson is returning to the big screen for a new two-hour drama, “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete”
Critics say the singer turned actress is brilliant and shows a different, darker side.
She stars alongside Jordin Sparks as women facing the harsh conditions of inner city life in Brooklyn projects.
Written by Michael Starrburry and co-produced by Alicia Keys, “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete” is a tale of survival through friendship between two young boys.
Check out more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here