*Some of the most uncomfortable situations come from being the odd man out.
The one black person in class or in any group is difficult for more reasons than you think.
There are probably other ethnic groups that could describe their awkward moments from their unique perspective, but it’s our turn right now.
The picture above is an instance that a lot of us can connect with, but BuzzFeed managed to find a complete list of 27 reasons why being the only black person is awkward in several different in “27 Things You Had To Deal With As The Only Black Kid In Your Class.”
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here