*Some of the most uncomfortable situations come from being the odd man out.
The one black person in class or in any group is difficult for more reasons than you think.
There are probably other ethnic groups that could describe their awkward moments from their unique perspective, but it’s our turn right now.
The picture above is an instance that a lot of us can connect with, but BuzzFeed managed to find a complete list of 27 reasons why being the only black person is awkward in several different in “27 Things You Had To Deal With As The Only Black Kid In Your Class.”
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here