*By now, we’re convinced K.Michelle has the best publicist in the world because she’s always in some kind of drama in headlines.
She needs her own reality show.
At any rate, the “Love & Hip Hop” star has recently fallen victim to rumor again, this time about hooking up with Evelyn Lozada’s former man, Chad Johnson.
Lately she and Chad have been exchanging lots of tweets between each other.
While there’s absolutely nothing wrong with two single people chatting it up or, hell, two grown a** people having a conversation, but folks are wondering if there’s more to the conversation that we can all behold.
K.Michelle took to Instagram to shoot down the rumors.
“Im single, not dating ANY1. Hot pocket shut down unti further notice. Im really f*~kin the sh*t ouf [sic] this MUSIC though,” she wrote, reminding everyone of her rather intimate medical issues.
We don’t know why she’s telling all her ‘private’ issues, but she did tell the world via the show that she’s having a little trouble with her vajayjay.
This isn’t the first time the two have been called out about a possible romance.
When someone asked Chad if he was dating K.Michelle, before he could give a solid answer, she jumped in with a response of her own.
“NO! I’m a black woman with comman [sic] sense. He needs groupies with no career,” K.Michelle tweeted. “Sorry, I’m just honest. Not easily impressed. Oh well.”
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here