*It looks like there’s more deeply rooted drama with the ladies of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” because not only does Kim Zolciak and NeNe Leakes have long lasting beef, but also Kandi doesn’t want to see the white girl return.
“I don’t think she should come back,” Kandi recently told “The Gossip Game” star Ms. Drama.
Though Kandi and Kim are in the middle of a legal battle over the rights to music Kandi produced for the “Tardy for the Party” singer, that apparently has nothing to do with her preferring Kim stay gone.
“The reason why is because she wasn’t trying to participate in anything anymore. We were very serious in what we were saying about coming places and always trying to stay 30 minutes to an hour and leaving, and always having an excuse,” Kandi said.
“To be doing a show with people, you have to participate. You have to engage,” said Kandi who was initially worried when Kim left.
“Our ratings actually went up,” said Kandi.
But about the others on the show, Kandi said she likes the arrangement and wants everyone to come back.
“I wanted everybody to stay, just because I feel like we had a great season,” said Kandi who revealed, “It’s still a whole bunch going on…that’ll be interesting to watch for the next season.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here