*Word has it that Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio are set to join Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell on season three of “The X Factor,” replacing exiting judges L.A. Reid and Britney Spears.
With auditions slated to kick off Tuesday in Charleston, North Carolina, Simon is expected to make an announcement sometime today, reports MTV News. He tweeted, “We start x factor auditions in Charleston on Tuesday. The new panel will be announced Monday. This is going to be an interesting show!”
According to E! News, the former Destiny’s Child member and the Mexican pop star are in final negotiations to join the panel. Rowland was a judge on the eighth season of the U.K. “X Factor,” and the source noted that it was “the highest-rated U.K. season,” adding, “We have a lot of faith in her as a judge.”
As for Rubio, she judged on “La Voz… Mexico” and recently picked up a spot on “La Voz Kids.” The E! source further reports that the show is looking to hire singers who have experience mentoring on this type of program. Spears and Demi had none when they signed on for the show last year.
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here