*After being dubbed the “Cheapest Divorce in Hollywood History,” funny man comedian Kevin Hart proves that he’s still very much so connected with his ex-wife, Torrei Hart, the mother of his two children.
On Mother’s Day, Kevin gave Torrei a diamond “Hart” necklace (see photo below). Actually the two have gifted several heart items to each other throughout the years. It’s said to be a symbol of the gratitude and respect they have for each other, coincidentally it’s a perfect fit given the family last name.
The Hart children, (daughter) Heaven and (son) and Hendrix, celebrated the special day with Mom by going to church and then enjoying a fun day at the beach (see the photos below).
“Contrary to what many people believe, Kevin and I have an awesome relationship,” Torrei states. We are only focused on creating a nurturing environment for our two children.”
Meanwhile, Torrei says she has more time to focus on building her production company. She recently signed a deal with Russell Simmons’ “All Def Digital,” to create YouTube content. Torrei’s YouTube channel named “PrettyFunnyFish” has spawned almost half a million views on YouTube after only a few months in existence.
Hmm, it looks like “the funnies” run in the family.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here