*After being dubbed the “Cheapest Divorce in Hollywood History,” funny man comedian Kevin Hart proves that he’s still very much so connected with his ex-wife, Torrei Hart, the mother of his two children.
On Mother’s Day, Kevin gave Torrei a diamond “Hart” necklace (see photo below). Actually the two have gifted several heart items to each other throughout the years. It’s said to be a symbol of the gratitude and respect they have for each other, coincidentally it’s a perfect fit given the family last name.
The Hart children, (daughter) Heaven and (son) and Hendrix, celebrated the special day with Mom by going to church and then enjoying a fun day at the beach (see the photos below).
“Contrary to what many people believe, Kevin and I have an awesome relationship,” Torrei states. We are only focused on creating a nurturing environment for our two children.”
Meanwhile, Torrei says she has more time to focus on building her production company. She recently signed a deal with Russell Simmons’ “All Def Digital,” to create YouTube content. Torrei’s YouTube channel named “PrettyFunnyFish” has spawned almost half a million views on YouTube after only a few months in existence.
Hmm, it looks like “the funnies” run in the family.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here