*After being dubbed the “Cheapest Divorce in Hollywood History,” funny man comedian Kevin Hart proves that he’s still very much so connected with his ex-wife, Torrei Hart, the mother of his two children.
On Mother’s Day, Kevin gave Torrei a diamond “Hart” necklace (see photo below). Actually the two have gifted several heart items to each other throughout the years. It’s said to be a symbol of the gratitude and respect they have for each other, coincidentally it’s a perfect fit given the family last name.
The Hart children, (daughter) Heaven and (son) and Hendrix, celebrated the special day with Mom by going to church and then enjoying a fun day at the beach (see the photos below).
“Contrary to what many people believe, Kevin and I have an awesome relationship,” Torrei states. We are only focused on creating a nurturing environment for our two children.”
Meanwhile, Torrei says she has more time to focus on building her production company. She recently signed a deal with Russell Simmons’ “All Def Digital,” to create YouTube content. Torrei’s YouTube channel named “PrettyFunnyFish” has spawned almost half a million views on YouTube after only a few months in existence.
Hmm, it looks like “the funnies” run in the family.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here