*After being dubbed the “Cheapest Divorce in Hollywood History,” funny man comedian Kevin Hart proves that he’s still very much so connected with his ex-wife, Torrei Hart, the mother of his two children.
On Mother’s Day, Kevin gave Torrei a diamond “Hart” necklace (see photo below). Actually the two have gifted several heart items to each other throughout the years. It’s said to be a symbol of the gratitude and respect they have for each other, coincidentally it’s a perfect fit given the family last name.
The Hart children, (daughter) Heaven and (son) and Hendrix, celebrated the special day with Mom by going to church and then enjoying a fun day at the beach (see the photos below).
“Contrary to what many people believe, Kevin and I have an awesome relationship,” Torrei states. We are only focused on creating a nurturing environment for our two children.”
Meanwhile, Torrei says she has more time to focus on building her production company. She recently signed a deal with Russell Simmons’ “All Def Digital,” to create YouTube content. Torrei’s YouTube channel named “PrettyFunnyFish” has spawned almost half a million views on YouTube after only a few months in existence.
Hmm, it looks like “the funnies” run in the family.
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here