The LA Lakers star is locked in a court battle to try and keep his mother from auctioning off memorabilia from his high school days in Pennsylvania and his early NBA career, according to an AP report.
It seems a Southern New Jersey auction house wants to sell Kobe’s stuff in spite of a letter from Kobe’s legal eagles saying he couldn’t
Bryant claims his mother, Pamela Bryant, doesn’t have the right to sell the collectibles including his Lower Merion High School letters, a 2000 NBA championship ring and hundreds of other items.
However, Berlin, N.J.-based Goldin Auctions says Bryant told his mother years ago that he didn’t want the items.
Pamela Bryant, via legal papers, say she intended to use her $450,000 advance to buy a new home.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here