As we reported earlier, Porsha claimed Kordell locked her out of the home they share by unexpectedly changing the locks. Kordell is saying Porsha is straight up lying. He even filed paperwork to prove it, according to Hip Hollywood.
In the document, Kordell admits that he did change the locks to their house. BUT, he states, it was because Porsha “abandoned the marital home on April 2nd, 2013.”
There’s more. Mr. Stewart’s statement says …
“(Porsha) established a routine of leaving (the) pre-marital residence without explanation and without consideration of the detrimental effects such behavior would have on the parties’ marriage , and (Kordell’s) nine year old son.”
On top of that, Kordell said he reached out to Porsha via text to let her know he was changing the locks:
“Hey reaching out not knowing who may or may not have keys to the house at this point, I was concerned for our safety so I changed the locks on the house. If and when you need to get in give me a heads up so you can get in”, the text, reads.
Check out the full story and Kordell’s document … at Hip Hollywood.
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here