As we reported earlier, Porsha claimed Kordell locked her out of the home they share by unexpectedly changing the locks. Kordell is saying Porsha is straight up lying. He even filed paperwork to prove it, according to Hip Hollywood.
In the document, Kordell admits that he did change the locks to their house. BUT, he states, it was because Porsha “abandoned the marital home on April 2nd, 2013.”
There’s more. Mr. Stewart’s statement says …
“(Porsha) established a routine of leaving (the) pre-marital residence without explanation and without consideration of the detrimental effects such behavior would have on the parties’ marriage , and (Kordell’s) nine year old son.”
On top of that, Kordell said he reached out to Porsha via text to let her know he was changing the locks:
“Hey reaching out not knowing who may or may not have keys to the house at this point, I was concerned for our safety so I changed the locks on the house. If and when you need to get in give me a heads up so you can get in”, the text, reads.
Check out the full story and Kordell’s document … at Hip Hollywood.
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here