As we reported earlier, Porsha claimed Kordell locked her out of the home they share by unexpectedly changing the locks. Kordell is saying Porsha is straight up lying. He even filed paperwork to prove it, according to Hip Hollywood.
In the document, Kordell admits that he did change the locks to their house. BUT, he states, it was because Porsha “abandoned the marital home on April 2nd, 2013.”
There’s more. Mr. Stewart’s statement says …
“(Porsha) established a routine of leaving (the) pre-marital residence without explanation and without consideration of the detrimental effects such behavior would have on the parties’ marriage , and (Kordell’s) nine year old son.”
On top of that, Kordell said he reached out to Porsha via text to let her know he was changing the locks:
“Hey reaching out not knowing who may or may not have keys to the house at this point, I was concerned for our safety so I changed the locks on the house. If and when you need to get in give me a heads up so you can get in”, the text, reads.
Check out the full story and Kordell’s document … at Hip Hollywood.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here