*Last night, the Los Angeles Kings announcer tried to offer an assist to Keyshawn Johnson during a live broadcast by calling out Justin Bieber’s presence in the arena, reports TMZ.
Just before the third period of last night’s Game 7 between the Kings and the San Jose Sharks at the Staples Center, the camera caught Bieber and his friends sitting rinkside.
Clearly aware of the former NFL star’s attempt to confront Bieber over his constant speeding in their gated Calabasas neighborhood the announcer said on the air, “Keyshawn Johnson, if you are looking for Justin Bieber, there he is.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here