“The second time around I knew what to expect so I was a little easier on myself,” says Ali, who also has son CJ, 4, with her husband, former NFL star Curtis Conway. “Once I saw that you just have to eat right and exercise that’s what I did and it worked.”
Being a mom can be sexy is what she’s showing the world with her just in time bikini fit bod.
“I’ve never done a bikini shoot before,” she admits to PEOPLE.
“I’m kind of shy, I’m not one of those people whose comfortable walking around with my butt out. But I had a baby, I got my weight down and I’m always talking about fitness and health. It’s time to show people what I’m working with.”
“I’m naturally a big girl,” Ali explains. “I have to work to be fit. I love running. I run three times a week and I do strength training and weights. And sometimes I throw a little spinning in there.”
There’s still time ladies! You can still look great for summer.
She says the secret is doing the bad stuff only in moderation.
“It’s what you do 90 percent of the time that matters,” she tells PEOPLE. “I’m not really into junk food, but I like to have a cheat day no matter what, usually on the weekend. I might have pizza, frozen yogurt or a brownie.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here