*With what she’s working with, LisaRaye McCoy knows how to catch a man.
The beautiful actress has scooped up another. Unlike her last one, that crazy Caribbean politician, Premier Michael Misick, this one’s a man of the cloth.
(Is LisaRaye ’bout to be a first lady all over again?)
And since the bishop, whose sister is singer/actress/model Grace Jones, has confirmed his presence on upcoming Oxygen reality show, “Pastors of LA,” the relationship will definitely be a public affair.
“I was really surprised that they were so open about their relationship. I heard the rumors that they had been dating, but all doubt was removed watching this show,” a source says.
But there’s more.
The reality show will give us a glimpse at the type of tug of war Jones, 63,and LisaRaye, 46, go through, especially because LisaRaye don’t play conservative, so to speak.
“He basically told her that he wasn’t sure she was ‘Godly enough’ for his world, and she in turn told him he may not be ‘worldly enough’ for hers,” recalled the screening guest.
Besides the interesting interactions between the two love birds, the show also follows pastors Bishop Clarence McClendon, Pastor Wayne Chaney, Bishop Ron Gibson, Pastor Jay Haizlip, and gospel singer Deitrick Haddon, who was the pastor of a Detroit church until he split from his wife and moved to L.A.
“Pastors of L.A.” premieres on Oxygen this fall.
And oh yeah, we wish LisaRaye and Noel the best in their relationship journey.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here