*With what she’s working with, LisaRaye McCoy knows how to catch a man.
The beautiful actress has scooped up another. Unlike her last one, that crazy Caribbean politician, Premier Michael Misick, this one’s a man of the cloth.
(Is LisaRaye ’bout to be a first lady all over again?)
And since the bishop, whose sister is singer/actress/model Grace Jones, has confirmed his presence on upcoming Oxygen reality show, “Pastors of LA,” the relationship will definitely be a public affair.
“I was really surprised that they were so open about their relationship. I heard the rumors that they had been dating, but all doubt was removed watching this show,” a source says.
But there’s more.
The reality show will give us a glimpse at the type of tug of war Jones, 63,and LisaRaye, 46, go through, especially because LisaRaye don’t play conservative, so to speak.
“He basically told her that he wasn’t sure she was ‘Godly enough’ for his world, and she in turn told him he may not be ‘worldly enough’ for hers,” recalled the screening guest.
Besides the interesting interactions between the two love birds, the show also follows pastors Bishop Clarence McClendon, Pastor Wayne Chaney, Bishop Ron Gibson, Pastor Jay Haizlip, and gospel singer Deitrick Haddon, who was the pastor of a Detroit church until he split from his wife and moved to L.A.
“Pastors of L.A.” premieres on Oxygen this fall.
And oh yeah, we wish LisaRaye and Noel the best in their relationship journey.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here