*With what she’s working with, LisaRaye McCoy knows how to catch a man.
The beautiful actress has scooped up another. Unlike her last one, that crazy Caribbean politician, Premier Michael Misick, this one’s a man of the cloth.
(Is LisaRaye ’bout to be a first lady all over again?)
And since the bishop, whose sister is singer/actress/model Grace Jones, has confirmed his presence on upcoming Oxygen reality show, “Pastors of LA,” the relationship will definitely be a public affair.
“I was really surprised that they were so open about their relationship. I heard the rumors that they had been dating, but all doubt was removed watching this show,” a source says.
But there’s more.
The reality show will give us a glimpse at the type of tug of war Jones, 63,and LisaRaye, 46, go through, especially because LisaRaye don’t play conservative, so to speak.
“He basically told her that he wasn’t sure she was ‘Godly enough’ for his world, and she in turn told him he may not be ‘worldly enough’ for hers,” recalled the screening guest.
Besides the interesting interactions between the two love birds, the show also follows pastors Bishop Clarence McClendon, Pastor Wayne Chaney, Bishop Ron Gibson, Pastor Jay Haizlip, and gospel singer Deitrick Haddon, who was the pastor of a Detroit church until he split from his wife and moved to L.A.
“Pastors of L.A.” premieres on Oxygen this fall.
And oh yeah, we wish LisaRaye and Noel the best in their relationship journey.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here