*Uh oh! Somebody’s not happy on the set of “Love & Hip Hop: New York.”
According to TMZ, some cast members have refused to go to work. And as you may have guessed it’s all because of money.
Sources say all cast members were supposed to be present Tuesday in NYC to film a trailer for the upcoming season, but only half of the cast showed up. The other half stayed home in protest because negotiations for their new contracts had gone sour.
We’re told the half that did show up then got upset … believing they too were entitled to revised contracts … and stormed off.
We’re told most of the cast members want more money — as much as double their last contract — but there are other problems too … some are pissed at how they were portrayed last season and they want more say in what footage gets aired.
We’re told emergency meetings have since been called with the angry cast members … and they’re hoping to get what they want by the end of the week.
If they don’t, cast members plan to stick to their guns and continue their strike for as long as necessary. So far, according to TMZ, VH1 hasn’t commented on the situation.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here