*Uh oh! Somebody’s not happy on the set of “Love & Hip Hop: New York.”
According to TMZ, some cast members have refused to go to work. And as you may have guessed it’s all because of money.
Sources say all cast members were supposed to be present Tuesday in NYC to film a trailer for the upcoming season, but only half of the cast showed up. The other half stayed home in protest because negotiations for their new contracts had gone sour.
We’re told the half that did show up then got upset … believing they too were entitled to revised contracts … and stormed off.
We’re told most of the cast members want more money — as much as double their last contract — but there are other problems too … some are pissed at how they were portrayed last season and they want more say in what footage gets aired.
We’re told emergency meetings have since been called with the angry cast members … and they’re hoping to get what they want by the end of the week.
If they don’t, cast members plan to stick to their guns and continue their strike for as long as necessary. So far, according to TMZ, VH1 hasn’t commented on the situation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here