*Wednesday’s 9 p.m. series premiere of Tyler Perry’s “Love Thy Neighbor” on OWN drew 1.65 million total viewers, making it the second highest rated series debut in network history across all key measures (second only to Tuesday night’s premiere of Perry’s drama “The Haves and the Have Nots”), the network reported.
The second episode of “Love Thy Neighbor” at 9:30 p.m. built to 1.8 million viewers, according to Nielsen.
In addition, with competitive data in today from Nielsen, Tuesday night’s two-episode premiere of “The Haves and the Have Nots” (9-11 p.m.) ranked among the night’s Top 10 cable telecasts for all women and was the night’s top two non-sports telecasts in all of television across all key African-American demos (overall #1 AA W25-54, #2 AA W18-49, households and total viewers.)
Oprah Winfrey’s OWN also ranked as a Top 10 cable network across all key demos on Tuesday night and the #1 network in all of television for African-American W25-54 finishing +19% ahead of second place.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here