*Wednesday’s 9 p.m. series premiere of Tyler Perry’s “Love Thy Neighbor” on OWN drew 1.65 million total viewers, making it the second highest rated series debut in network history across all key measures (second only to Tuesday night’s premiere of Perry’s drama “The Haves and the Have Nots”), the network reported.
The second episode of “Love Thy Neighbor” at 9:30 p.m. built to 1.8 million viewers, according to Nielsen.
In addition, with competitive data in today from Nielsen, Tuesday night’s two-episode premiere of “The Haves and the Have Nots” (9-11 p.m.) ranked among the night’s Top 10 cable telecasts for all women and was the night’s top two non-sports telecasts in all of television across all key African-American demos (overall #1 AA W25-54, #2 AA W18-49, households and total viewers.)
Oprah Winfrey’s OWN also ranked as a Top 10 cable network across all key demos on Tuesday night and the #1 network in all of television for African-American W25-54 finishing +19% ahead of second place.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here