*Wednesday’s 9 p.m. series premiere of Tyler Perry’s “Love Thy Neighbor” on OWN drew 1.65 million total viewers, making it the second highest rated series debut in network history across all key measures (second only to Tuesday night’s premiere of Perry’s drama “The Haves and the Have Nots”), the network reported.
The second episode of “Love Thy Neighbor” at 9:30 p.m. built to 1.8 million viewers, according to Nielsen.
In addition, with competitive data in today from Nielsen, Tuesday night’s two-episode premiere of “The Haves and the Have Nots” (9-11 p.m.) ranked among the night’s Top 10 cable telecasts for all women and was the night’s top two non-sports telecasts in all of television across all key African-American demos (overall #1 AA W25-54, #2 AA W18-49, households and total viewers.)
Oprah Winfrey’s OWN also ranked as a Top 10 cable network across all key demos on Tuesday night and the #1 network in all of television for African-American W25-54 finishing +19% ahead of second place.
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here