*Wednesday’s 9 p.m. series premiere of Tyler Perry’s “Love Thy Neighbor” on OWN drew 1.65 million total viewers, making it the second highest rated series debut in network history across all key measures (second only to Tuesday night’s premiere of Perry’s drama “The Haves and the Have Nots”), the network reported.
The second episode of “Love Thy Neighbor” at 9:30 p.m. built to 1.8 million viewers, according to Nielsen.
In addition, with competitive data in today from Nielsen, Tuesday night’s two-episode premiere of “The Haves and the Have Nots” (9-11 p.m.) ranked among the night’s Top 10 cable telecasts for all women and was the night’s top two non-sports telecasts in all of television across all key African-American demos (overall #1 AA W25-54, #2 AA W18-49, households and total viewers.)
Oprah Winfrey’s OWN also ranked as a Top 10 cable network across all key demos on Tuesday night and the #1 network in all of television for African-American W25-54 finishing +19% ahead of second place.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here