*Wednesday’s 9 p.m. series premiere of Tyler Perry’s “Love Thy Neighbor” on OWN drew 1.65 million total viewers, making it the second highest rated series debut in network history across all key measures (second only to Tuesday night’s premiere of Perry’s drama “The Haves and the Have Nots”), the network reported.
The second episode of “Love Thy Neighbor” at 9:30 p.m. built to 1.8 million viewers, according to Nielsen.
In addition, with competitive data in today from Nielsen, Tuesday night’s two-episode premiere of “The Haves and the Have Nots” (9-11 p.m.) ranked among the night’s Top 10 cable telecasts for all women and was the night’s top two non-sports telecasts in all of television across all key African-American demos (overall #1 AA W25-54, #2 AA W18-49, households and total viewers.)
Oprah Winfrey’s OWN also ranked as a Top 10 cable network across all key demos on Tuesday night and the #1 network in all of television for African-American W25-54 finishing +19% ahead of second place.
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here