The WEtv reality stars appear together on the June Black Music Month cover of Ebony to share more about their complicated relationship. The issue is due to arrive on news stands on May 7.
Surprisingly, Tina, who wanted to leave the group to focus on her family life, revealed her husband Teddy had an affair. She admitted she was so livid she attempted to stab him.
“Once I became aware [of the affair], I initially wanted to kill my husband,” she admitted. “I was considering adjusting the will, the living trust and all that kind of stuff. I did physically try to stab him. Several times … I never got to the point of physical harm, not really, but my words … My words hurt.”
Fortunately, the couple is still together despite this marital trial. Tina celebrated her 40 birthday and Teddy posted a photos of him kissing Tina followed by this comment on Facebook:
“Happy Birthday to the Best Thing god coulda ever gave me (nxt to jesus). My Life, #TinaCampbell.” @TheRealMaryMary.
In the Ebony story Erica discussed going solo and her belief that her hubby Warren should go into ministry. She has released her first solo single, ” Little More Jesus.”
(BTW, it turns out that Mary Mary’s highly reported split is actually a break.)
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here