The WEtv reality stars appear together on the June Black Music Month cover of Ebony to share more about their complicated relationship. The issue is due to arrive on news stands on May 7.
Surprisingly, Tina, who wanted to leave the group to focus on her family life, revealed her husband Teddy had an affair. She admitted she was so livid she attempted to stab him.
“Once I became aware [of the affair], I initially wanted to kill my husband,” she admitted. “I was considering adjusting the will, the living trust and all that kind of stuff. I did physically try to stab him. Several times … I never got to the point of physical harm, not really, but my words … My words hurt.”
Fortunately, the couple is still together despite this marital trial. Tina celebrated her 40 birthday and Teddy posted a photos of him kissing Tina followed by this comment on Facebook:
“Happy Birthday to the Best Thing god coulda ever gave me (nxt to jesus). My Life, #TinaCampbell.” @TheRealMaryMary.
In the Ebony story Erica discussed going solo and her belief that her hubby Warren should go into ministry. She has released her first solo single, ” Little More Jesus.”
(BTW, it turns out that Mary Mary’s highly reported split is actually a break.)
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here