*Melanie “Mel B” Brown had a rough start to her run on “America’s Got Talent,” having been booed by two different audiences (New York and New Orleans) during the audition rounds in March and April.
But it’s been smooth sailing between the crowds and the Spice Girl ever since. Brown assumes judging duty on the NBC series, lugging with her a resume full of judging experience – Including “The X Factor: Australia,” “Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model” and “The X Factor UK” – all three in 2012.
When “America’s Got Talent” dialed her number to join new judge Heidi Klum and returning judges Howard Stern and Howie Mandel on the panel for season 8, Brown wasted no time with her reply.
“I’ve been a fan of ‘America’s Got Talent’ for a long long time,” said Brown. “It’s a thing we constantly watch in our household. So to be a part of it, of course I’m gonna say yes. I love it.”
Below, Scary Spice talks about her relationship with the other judges.
Season 8 of “America’s Got Talent,” hosted by Nick Cannon, premieres on June 4 at 9 p.m. Watch a promo below.
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here