*Melanie “Mel B” Brown had a rough start to her run on “America’s Got Talent,” having been booed by two different audiences (New York and New Orleans) during the audition rounds in March and April.
But it’s been smooth sailing between the crowds and the Spice Girl ever since. Brown assumes judging duty on the NBC series, lugging with her a resume full of judging experience – Including “The X Factor: Australia,” “Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model” and “The X Factor UK” – all three in 2012.
When “America’s Got Talent” dialed her number to join new judge Heidi Klum and returning judges Howard Stern and Howie Mandel on the panel for season 8, Brown wasted no time with her reply.
“I’ve been a fan of ‘America’s Got Talent’ for a long long time,” said Brown. “It’s a thing we constantly watch in our household. So to be a part of it, of course I’m gonna say yes. I love it.”
Below, Scary Spice talks about her relationship with the other judges.
Season 8 of “America’s Got Talent,” hosted by Nick Cannon, premieres on June 4 at 9 p.m. Watch a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here