*Melanie “Mel B” Brown had a rough start to her run on “America’s Got Talent,” having been booed by two different audiences (New York and New Orleans) during the audition rounds in March and April.
But it’s been smooth sailing between the crowds and the Spice Girl ever since. Brown assumes judging duty on the NBC series, lugging with her a resume full of judging experience – Including “The X Factor: Australia,” “Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model” and “The X Factor UK” – all three in 2012.
When “America’s Got Talent” dialed her number to join new judge Heidi Klum and returning judges Howard Stern and Howie Mandel on the panel for season 8, Brown wasted no time with her reply.
“I’ve been a fan of ‘America’s Got Talent’ for a long long time,” said Brown. “It’s a thing we constantly watch in our household. So to be a part of it, of course I’m gonna say yes. I love it.”
Below, Scary Spice talks about her relationship with the other judges.
Season 8 of “America’s Got Talent,” hosted by Nick Cannon, premieres on June 4 at 9 p.m. Watch a promo below.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here