*Melanie “Mel B” Brown had a rough start to her run on “America’s Got Talent,” having been booed by two different audiences (New York and New Orleans) during the audition rounds in March and April.
But it’s been smooth sailing between the crowds and the Spice Girl ever since. Brown assumes judging duty on the NBC series, lugging with her a resume full of judging experience – Including “The X Factor: Australia,” “Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model” and “The X Factor UK” – all three in 2012.
When “America’s Got Talent” dialed her number to join new judge Heidi Klum and returning judges Howard Stern and Howie Mandel on the panel for season 8, Brown wasted no time with her reply.
“I’ve been a fan of ‘America’s Got Talent’ for a long long time,” said Brown. “It’s a thing we constantly watch in our household. So to be a part of it, of course I’m gonna say yes. I love it.”
Below, Scary Spice talks about her relationship with the other judges.
Season 8 of “America’s Got Talent,” hosted by Nick Cannon, premieres on June 4 at 9 p.m. Watch a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here