*Melanie “Mel B” Brown had a rough start to her run on “America’s Got Talent,” having been booed by two different audiences (New York and New Orleans) during the audition rounds in March and April.
But it’s been smooth sailing between the crowds and the Spice Girl ever since. Brown assumes judging duty on the NBC series, lugging with her a resume full of judging experience – Including “The X Factor: Australia,” “Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model” and “The X Factor UK” – all three in 2012.
When “America’s Got Talent” dialed her number to join new judge Heidi Klum and returning judges Howard Stern and Howie Mandel on the panel for season 8, Brown wasted no time with her reply.
“I’ve been a fan of ‘America’s Got Talent’ for a long long time,” said Brown. “It’s a thing we constantly watch in our household. So to be a part of it, of course I’m gonna say yes. I love it.”
Below, Scary Spice talks about her relationship with the other judges.
Season 8 of “America’s Got Talent,” hosted by Nick Cannon, premieres on June 4 at 9 p.m. Watch a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here