*First lady Michelle Obama is no doubt one of the most influential women of our time.
And Forbes agrees. In the latest issue of the magazine’s “Most Powerful Women,” the presidential wife made it at no. 4, among politicians, philanthropists, celebrities, and CEOs. The top 100 women are ranked based on money, their media presence, and impact over the last 12 months.
Mrs. Obama, noted for her impact on childhood obesity with her Let’s Move campaign, recently joined the fight against gun violence after attending the funeral of Chicago shooting victim Hadiya Pendleton.
Topping the 2013 “Most Powerful Women” list is German Chancellor Angela Merkel (No. 1), Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff (No. 2), and Melinda Gates, Co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (No. 3).
Click here to view the rest of Forbes‘ “Most Powerful Women” list.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here