*Miguel appeared to nearly decapitate a woman at the Billboard Music Awards last night (May 19) when he jumped into the crowd while attempting a James Brown split.
Performing the hit song “Adorn” from his album “Kaleidoscope Dream” in the first half of the show, the singer was trying to jump from one platform to another and accidentally landed on a female audience member’s head, pushing her skull into the flooring and locking it with his knees.
Other crowd members nearby were described to be “horrified.” And while Miguel kept right on singing during the live telecast, he was seen moments after the incident consoling the girl who was being treated with an ice pack.
Later, the crooner brought the injured woman onto the Billboard live-stream right after the incident, and she appeared to be OK.
Watch video of the accident below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here