*Miguel appeared to nearly decapitate a woman at the Billboard Music Awards last night (May 19) when he jumped into the crowd while attempting a James Brown split.
Performing the hit song “Adorn” from his album “Kaleidoscope Dream” in the first half of the show, the singer was trying to jump from one platform to another and accidentally landed on a female audience member’s head, pushing her skull into the flooring and locking it with his knees.
Other crowd members nearby were described to be “horrified.” And while Miguel kept right on singing during the live telecast, he was seen moments after the incident consoling the girl who was being treated with an ice pack.
Later, the crooner brought the injured woman onto the Billboard live-stream right after the incident, and she appeared to be OK.
Watch video of the accident below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here