*Miguel appeared to nearly decapitate a woman at the Billboard Music Awards last night (May 19) when he jumped into the crowd while attempting a James Brown split.
Performing the hit song “Adorn” from his album “Kaleidoscope Dream” in the first half of the show, the singer was trying to jump from one platform to another and accidentally landed on a female audience member’s head, pushing her skull into the flooring and locking it with his knees.
Other crowd members nearby were described to be “horrified.” And while Miguel kept right on singing during the live telecast, he was seen moments after the incident consoling the girl who was being treated with an ice pack.
Later, the crooner brought the injured woman onto the Billboard live-stream right after the incident, and she appeared to be OK.
Watch video of the accident below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here