*Miguel appeared to nearly decapitate a woman at the Billboard Music Awards last night (May 19) when he jumped into the crowd while attempting a James Brown split.
Performing the hit song “Adorn” from his album “Kaleidoscope Dream” in the first half of the show, the singer was trying to jump from one platform to another and accidentally landed on a female audience member’s head, pushing her skull into the flooring and locking it with his knees.
Other crowd members nearby were described to be “horrified.” And while Miguel kept right on singing during the live telecast, he was seen moments after the incident consoling the girl who was being treated with an ice pack.
Later, the crooner brought the injured woman onto the Billboard live-stream right after the incident, and she appeared to be OK.
Watch video of the accident below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here