*Miguel appeared to nearly decapitate a woman at the Billboard Music Awards last night (May 19) when he jumped into the crowd while attempting a James Brown split.
Performing the hit song “Adorn” from his album “Kaleidoscope Dream” in the first half of the show, the singer was trying to jump from one platform to another and accidentally landed on a female audience member’s head, pushing her skull into the flooring and locking it with his knees.
Other crowd members nearby were described to be “horrified.” And while Miguel kept right on singing during the live telecast, he was seen moments after the incident consoling the girl who was being treated with an ice pack.
Later, the crooner brought the injured woman onto the Billboard live-stream right after the incident, and she appeared to be OK.
Watch video of the accident below.
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here