*Myriad Pictures has tapped Richard Loncraine to direct Morgan Freeman and Diane Keaton in “Life Itself,” a comedy based on the Jill Ciment novel Heroic Measures.
Charlie Peters wrote the screenplay, about a long-married NY couple who find themselves swept into an emotional and comical real estate bidding war when they put their beloved downtown apartment on the market — and must come to terms with the possibility of moving from the home where they have spent most of their adult lives.
Freeman and Lori McCreary’s Revelations Entertainment will produce with Latitude Productions, reports Deadline.com. McCreary, Curtis Burch, Peters and Tracy Mercer are producing, and Freeman will executive produce.
“We are happy to be working with Morgan and Lori again (Myriad previously handled international sales for “10 Items Or Less”) and of course the extraordinary Diane Keaton on this clever and timely comedy set in the world of New York real estate and art”, Myriad’s Kirk D’Amico said. “We know that Richard Loncraine will do a great job directing this insightful script by Charlie Peters.”
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here