*Myriad Pictures has tapped Richard Loncraine to direct Morgan Freeman and Diane Keaton in “Life Itself,” a comedy based on the Jill Ciment novel Heroic Measures.
Charlie Peters wrote the screenplay, about a long-married NY couple who find themselves swept into an emotional and comical real estate bidding war when they put their beloved downtown apartment on the market — and must come to terms with the possibility of moving from the home where they have spent most of their adult lives.
Freeman and Lori McCreary’s Revelations Entertainment will produce with Latitude Productions, reports Deadline.com. McCreary, Curtis Burch, Peters and Tracy Mercer are producing, and Freeman will executive produce.
“We are happy to be working with Morgan and Lori again (Myriad previously handled international sales for “10 Items Or Less”) and of course the extraordinary Diane Keaton on this clever and timely comedy set in the world of New York real estate and art”, Myriad’s Kirk D’Amico said. “We know that Richard Loncraine will do a great job directing this insightful script by Charlie Peters.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here