*Myriad Pictures has tapped Richard Loncraine to direct Morgan Freeman and Diane Keaton in “Life Itself,” a comedy based on the Jill Ciment novel Heroic Measures.
Charlie Peters wrote the screenplay, about a long-married NY couple who find themselves swept into an emotional and comical real estate bidding war when they put their beloved downtown apartment on the market — and must come to terms with the possibility of moving from the home where they have spent most of their adult lives.
Freeman and Lori McCreary’s Revelations Entertainment will produce with Latitude Productions, reports Deadline.com. McCreary, Curtis Burch, Peters and Tracy Mercer are producing, and Freeman will executive produce.
“We are happy to be working with Morgan and Lori again (Myriad previously handled international sales for “10 Items Or Less”) and of course the extraordinary Diane Keaton on this clever and timely comedy set in the world of New York real estate and art”, Myriad’s Kirk D’Amico said. “We know that Richard Loncraine will do a great job directing this insightful script by Charlie Peters.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Martin Shkreli Offers $10M for Kanye's New 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here