*Myriad Pictures has tapped Richard Loncraine to direct Morgan Freeman and Diane Keaton in “Life Itself,” a comedy based on the Jill Ciment novel Heroic Measures.
Charlie Peters wrote the screenplay, about a long-married NY couple who find themselves swept into an emotional and comical real estate bidding war when they put their beloved downtown apartment on the market — and must come to terms with the possibility of moving from the home where they have spent most of their adult lives.
Freeman and Lori McCreary’s Revelations Entertainment will produce with Latitude Productions, reports Deadline.com. McCreary, Curtis Burch, Peters and Tracy Mercer are producing, and Freeman will executive produce.
“We are happy to be working with Morgan and Lori again (Myriad previously handled international sales for “10 Items Or Less”) and of course the extraordinary Diane Keaton on this clever and timely comedy set in the world of New York real estate and art”, Myriad’s Kirk D’Amico said. “We know that Richard Loncraine will do a great job directing this insightful script by Charlie Peters.”
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here