*Myriad Pictures has tapped Richard Loncraine to direct Morgan Freeman and Diane Keaton in “Life Itself,” a comedy based on the Jill Ciment novel Heroic Measures.
Charlie Peters wrote the screenplay, about a long-married NY couple who find themselves swept into an emotional and comical real estate bidding war when they put their beloved downtown apartment on the market — and must come to terms with the possibility of moving from the home where they have spent most of their adult lives.
Freeman and Lori McCreary’s Revelations Entertainment will produce with Latitude Productions, reports Deadline.com. McCreary, Curtis Burch, Peters and Tracy Mercer are producing, and Freeman will executive produce.
“We are happy to be working with Morgan and Lori again (Myriad previously handled international sales for “10 Items Or Less”) and of course the extraordinary Diane Keaton on this clever and timely comedy set in the world of New York real estate and art”, Myriad’s Kirk D’Amico said. “We know that Richard Loncraine will do a great job directing this insightful script by Charlie Peters.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here