*Dang, ain’t this some ish?
Grown ass gangsta-like men are using social media to do punk stuff like fire group members.
According to AllHipHop.com, Naughty by Nature’s frontman, Treach, took to Twitter to fire his fellow member, Vinnie. And it doesn’t look like he was playing.
@Treach: Vinnie from NAUGHTY BY NATURE is Officially FIRED!! Anything he does besides shows til Sept is Frugazy!! Fuck him & the Ground he Walks!!
@Treach: Anybody that fucks with that Bitch ass Nigga Don’t F*ck with Me!!
Later the certified Naughty by Nature Twitter account tweeted a link from Vinnie’s Instagram page. The picture including the caption “Sitting Vin!” and a quote by Native American resistance fighter Sitting Bull that read:
“Warriors are not what you what you think of as warriors. The warrior is not someone who fights, because no one has the right to take another life. The warrior, for us, is one who sacrifices himself for the good of others.”
The full group is supposed to perform in Durham on May 18th, but with all the ruckus, it looks like it won’t go down as planned.
Thought the group has stopped recording sing 1999, the members continued to tour together for about 25 years.
With the unofficial break up, the legacy could be over.
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here