*Dang, ain’t this some ish?
Grown ass gangsta-like men are using social media to do punk stuff like fire group members.
According to AllHipHop.com, Naughty by Nature’s frontman, Treach, took to Twitter to fire his fellow member, Vinnie. And it doesn’t look like he was playing.
@Treach: Vinnie from NAUGHTY BY NATURE is Officially FIRED!! Anything he does besides shows til Sept is Frugazy!! Fuck him & the Ground he Walks!!
@Treach: Anybody that fucks with that Bitch ass Nigga Don’t F*ck with Me!!
Later the certified Naughty by Nature Twitter account tweeted a link from Vinnie’s Instagram page. The picture including the caption “Sitting Vin!” and a quote by Native American resistance fighter Sitting Bull that read:
“Warriors are not what you what you think of as warriors. The warrior is not someone who fights, because no one has the right to take another life. The warrior, for us, is one who sacrifices himself for the good of others.”
The full group is supposed to perform in Durham on May 18th, but with all the ruckus, it looks like it won’t go down as planned.
Thought the group has stopped recording sing 1999, the members continued to tour together for about 25 years.
With the unofficial break up, the legacy could be over.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here