*Dang, ain’t this some ish?
Grown ass gangsta-like men are using social media to do punk stuff like fire group members.
According to AllHipHop.com, Naughty by Nature’s frontman, Treach, took to Twitter to fire his fellow member, Vinnie. And it doesn’t look like he was playing.
@Treach: Vinnie from NAUGHTY BY NATURE is Officially FIRED!! Anything he does besides shows til Sept is Frugazy!! Fuck him & the Ground he Walks!!
@Treach: Anybody that fucks with that Bitch ass Nigga Don’t F*ck with Me!!
Later the certified Naughty by Nature Twitter account tweeted a link from Vinnie’s Instagram page. The picture including the caption “Sitting Vin!” and a quote by Native American resistance fighter Sitting Bull that read:
“Warriors are not what you what you think of as warriors. The warrior is not someone who fights, because no one has the right to take another life. The warrior, for us, is one who sacrifices himself for the good of others.”
The full group is supposed to perform in Durham on May 18th, but with all the ruckus, it looks like it won’t go down as planned.
Thought the group has stopped recording sing 1999, the members continued to tour together for about 25 years.
With the unofficial break up, the legacy could be over.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here